Easter Special 🐣

Ok before I start the EASTER SPECIAL I would like to know, should I start a Ereri One shots book or a LxLight one shots book? Oh and also Yuri and Otabek live in England in this... I just really like the idea of them living there.

Yuri and Otabek were cuddling on the couch wonder what they should do for Easter. They weren't really church people and they both hated human interaction so that was out of the question... "Maybe we should just say home and eat candy..."

"Hmmm... Maybe..."Easter was always THAT holiday, you know the one where no one knows what to do unless you go to church.

"Maybe we could... "sleep in."

"OTA!" Yuri picked up a pillow and hit Otabek in the chest. Otabek laughed pet him feisty blonde boyfriend.

"It was just a suggestion! Plus I think the readers would love some smut..."

"What do you mean readers?"

"Ugh nevermind... any way what do you want to do?" Yuri took his laptop and started to scroll through the anime section of Netflix.

"We could start a new anime..."

"True..." Time passed and the two still debated what to do on Easter. When Easter finally arrived the boys had no idea what to do.

"Wanna get something to eat?"

"Sure..." Yuri laced Otabek's hand in his own and grabbed his phone. The couple had been living in the small town of Bath, located in England. The 2 men walked up Queen's square and down Gay street (and yes that is a real street in bath, I wrote a fan-fiction chapter on that street). They walked down that street and then turned right into a nook on the street that held a nice modern pub. They ate they're lunch and talked for awhile.  "So Yura, we really have nothing planned today right?"

"Yep..." Yuri continued to munch on his food.

"Do you want to go hiking? We can take a train to Wales that's like 3 hours long."

"Oh, sure, I do like hiking and it would be so much better that just sitting around all day." Yuri smiled.

Otabek's POV-

We ended up talking the train to Wales to a hill that sees over the coast. (It was really pretty 🔽)

There was supposed to be a tribal monument at the top

There was supposed to be a tribal monument at the top. We hiked for awhile and talked the whole way up there. Yura seemed to really enjoy showing off how athletic he was. The tribal monument was pretty cool and there was sheep all around it too. 🆒🔽

On our way back down Yuri started to get tired

On our way back down Yuri started to get tired. We sat on the hill that looked over he Ocean, It was beautiful but I only stared at him...

~OK FAN GIRLS BRING OUT YOUR FLOWERS AND FUCKING TISSUES BECAUSE SHITS ABOUT TO GET REAL~

I grabbed Yuri's hand and kissed it. "What?" Yuri smiled and giggled. I pulled Yura up and looked at him. "I love you Yura..."

"I love you too, what's going on? You're acting weird..."

Yurio's POV-

Otabek got down on one knee... "Ota?"

"Yuri Plisetsky, Will you marry me?"  I felt the tears come to my eyes, this was the happiest day of my life.

"yes... YES OF COURSE BEKA!" I pulled Beka into a long and passionate kiss. This is my fiancé, he's mine. I continued to cried as Otabek slipped the perfectly fitting ring onto my finger. He kissed my hand again and pulled me close. "I love you Yuri..."

"I love you too Ota..."

*Clapping* YES! FUCKING PREACH! YES!! I SHIP THEM SO HARD!! *sobbing* HA HA HA!