I could no longer stop my cries as soon as she closed the bathroom door. Though I knew we were somehow okay, I didn't want her to act cold or distant. The whole vacation was meant to make up for our lost time the past week. It wasn't supposed to start this way.

It was only after a few minutes when I saw the door open, and I quickly wiped my tears for Rhian not to see even though I knew my eyes were already red and puffy. Surely, she noticed them because she went to sit on the bed, in front of me.

She didn't say anything. We just looked at each other for a moment before she slowly leaned for another kiss. No matter how much I love kissing her, it felt a bit like torture because it was confusing me more.

"I love you." She softly said like she needed to assure me.

"I love you too."

"Sige na, magpalit ka na muna." She said after damping her lips to the side of my head.

I no longer argued because I needed to settle down my emotions. It somehow felt exhausting. My remaining tears were washed away by the water, and deep breaths were released as I calmed myself.

When I got out of the bathroom, Rhian was already lying on the bed but her eyes were still wide awake. She looked at me affectionately and then she moved to the other side of the mattress, to give me my usual spot when we sleep.

I positioned myself on the given space, keeping my stare on her. We laid down on our sides facing each other. I combed her hair with my fingers while she closed her eyes to give in to my touch.

"Kalimutan mo nalang ung tanong ko kanina. I can't take it having you like this. Please, maging okay na ulit tayo." I softly begged.

She took a deep breath before answering.

"Do you still want my answer?"

"You don't have to." I nervously replied as I looked down.

Rhian suddenly went in for another kiss, already making it as passionately as possible. It was like she was expressing her answer through it. Being the usual weak one, I pulled her closer and clung to her body to not let our moment go. Our mouths moved like we didn't want to do anything else besides savor each other.

Yet it seemed like she couldn't have enough, so she went on top of me, letting me feel her body weight. The kiss was harder, deeper, and faster than our usual. But it was something that I would never complain to. Rhian was just too addictive.

It went on for a while, none of us wanting to stop. I didn't care if I was running out of breath. All I knew was... I needed and wanted her more. Yet she beat me to it as she sent our kiss to another level.

Her tongue touched my lower lip, asking for entrance, which I granted immediately. Then it explored inside, not missing even a spot. It was as if she had been doing it for years. She knew how to make me shiver which caused me to moan in satisfaction. She was pulling me into ecstasy. And I didn't exactly know how to do it, but it felt natural just responding to her actions.

My arms went around her waist, signalling for her to continue. And she did. Rhian didn't stop even if we almost couldn't feel our lips. I was only sent back to reality when she slightly hissed as my hand touched her bare skin underneath her shirt.

I quickly pulled back to hug her and she hid her face in the valley of my neck. My sinful hand traveled up to protectively wrap her nape as we continued to catch our breaths.

"I'm sorry, baby." I whispered while gently kissing the side of her head.

We stayed in that position for a whole minute before Rhian leveled her face with mine. I couldn't help but get emotional when she looked at me like she was already willing to surrender herself. Yet we both knew it wasn't the right time. Based from her reaction a moment ago, I still needed to give her assurance.