Chapter 10-Tottenham Court Road

As soon as the Golden Trio disapparated from the wedding reception, they had to run off a road to avoid a bus.

"Where exactly are we?" Harry asked Hermione as they made their way down the street.

"Tottenham Court Road," she replied. "I used to come to the theater here with Mum and Dad." Just thinking of her parents caused tears to invade her eyes. "Quickly, this way." She led them into an alley and began pulling clothes out of her handbag.

"Blimey, Hermione, how did you get those to fit in there?" Ron nearly yelled.

"Undetectable Extension Charm. I've had all the essentials packed for days, just in case."

"Thanks, Hermione," Harry told her as he accepted his outfit.

Suddenly, a corporeal patronus in the form of a weasel appeared. In Arthur Weasley's voice, it spoke, "Family safe. Do not reply. We are being watched."

Ron sighed with relief. "That's great. Hopefully they know we're fine."

Hermione nodded and told them, "Now find some space behind one of these dumpsters," before pulling out her own clothes. There was a thump inside the purse. She realized aloud, "That'll be the books."

Once they were all changed, they made there way to a coffee shop where Hermione ordered three cappuccinos for them.

"What about all the people at the wedding?" Harry wondered. "Shouldn't we go back?"

"They're looking for you, mate," Ron told him. "We're better off where we are. Now, where do we go from here? Leaky Cauldron?"

Hermione shook her head. "Too dangerous. If Voldemort really has taken over the Ministry, then none of the old places are safe." She lowered her voice as two men in construction uniforms walked in through the doors.

"So?" Ron prompted her. "Where else can we think of?"

"DUCK!" Harry yelled just as he saw one of the men slip a wand out of his sleeve. They all whipped out there wands and engaged in a very brief battle, the trio quickly wiping out the two wizards.

Just then, the waitress that had taken their order came out from the back and gasped in shock.

"Go!" Hermione demanded. "Leave!"

The woman obeyed without a word, running off.

The trio approached the two wizards they had just beat.

Harry motioned to one. "That one's Dolohov, I think. He was at the Battle of the Department of Mysteries."

"And I'm pretty sure the other one's Rowle," Ron said. "My father once mentioned a Ministry case against him and I saw his picture."

"How did they find us?" Hermione wondered.

Ron shrugged. "I dunno, but we've got to do something."

"Erase their memories," Harry told them as he closed the windows of the shop and locked the door.

Hermione stepped up to the two Death Eaters and muttered, "Obliviate."

"Let's get out of here," Harry said.

"Maybe we should tidy up a bit?" Ron suggested, only eliciting weird looks from his friends. "Alright, alright, let's go."

Three hands met in the middle and they apparated away just as Draco and Voldemort appeared outside the coffee shop.

"It's closed," Draco noted.

"It seems that way," his master spoke as he unlocked the door. "He may still be in here, in which case, you will have to take on whomever he is with."