The two of them take a seat back on the couch. "Why were you scared?" Jungkook asks her.

Rosé bites her lower lip, shaking her head, "I c-can't tell you."

Jungkook sighs deeply, but Rosé grabs his hand, "But p-promise me one thing, Jungkook..."

"What is it?" Jungkook asks her

"Please, don't let him know about me being here." Rosé says.

Jungkook smiles at her as he nods, "Now, you should sleep..." he says, caressing her cheek.

"Yeah..." Rosé smiles faintly as she goes to her room.

Jungkook leans on the couch, now, he knows. Rosé was Yugyeom's girlfriend. But he still doesn't know why she is still scared of him? Did he do something bad at her? No, Jungkook knows Yugyeom is a good guy. He won't do something at her.

---

The next morning, still in her one piece pajama dress, Rosé enters the kitchen, but... "Oh, Jungkook, what are you doing?" she asks as Jungkook approaches her. He leads the way to her seat and he makes her sit there.

"You cooked this?" Rosé widens her eyes, looking at the warm red bean soup.

"Try it. You'll love it." Jungkook says as he takes a seat in front of her.

Rosé looks at him, but she takes a taste. It's indeed good. "It's good. Good job." Rosé smiles.

Jungkook smiles at her too, "Then, after this, you should come with me."

"Where?" Rosé asks.

"I've a photoshoot for a couple..." Jungkook smirks as Rosé 's eyes lighten up.

"I can come?!" she squeals. Jungkook nods, "Yes, you can."

Rosé claps her hands in delight, "I can't believe you fulfill my wish!" Rosé smiles.

"Then you should fulfill my wish soon too." Jungkook says, smiling to her while showing his dimples. Rosé nods at him while chuckling as Jungkook's smile grows wider.

I should make her happy, whatever it is, I was the one who made her cry last night.

Rosé finishes her soup quickly in only few minutes, "I'll wash up and I'll try to call Jisoo first! Don't go without me." Rosé says as Jungkook nods while he finishes his soup too.

---

@ Rosé 's POV

I watch Jungkook work seriously while I sit at the side of the room, eyeing at the happy couple that does an indoor pre-wedding photoshoot. Aw, they look so lovely to each other. And I must admit that Jungkook looks handsome and professional when he's doing his work. It's not like him, he's usually playful and strange, but this time, he's so man-like, you know...