I'm proud of you

Adam's: POV

My alarm went off and I yawned. "Good morning." said Tommy. "Morning." I replied and went up. I chose a red shirt, a dark tie, dark leather pants and my black leather jacket.

(Adam's style)

(Adam's style)

Then I heard a scream and I ran to Charlie's room. She sat up in her bed and she was breathing heavily. "Shhh, you're safe honey, it was only a nightmare." I said calmly. "He tried to kill me." sobbed Charlie. "Your dad is in prison, he can't hurt you." I said and wiped away her tears. "Do you love me?" she asked. "Me and papa love you so much." I said and she smiled. I helped her got dressed before we ate breakfast.

***

A few minutes later we were on the way to kindergarten. I put on the radio and they played my song Ghost Town. I planned to have a world tour called The original high next year. We would visit many countries, including Finland and Sweden.

I didn't really look forward to visiting Finland, because it only brought up painful memories from my relationship with Sauli. I'm thinking of tattooing my arm more so I don't have to see my scars.

We arrived and I held her hand in mine. Her teacher came out and went up to us. "We have closed today because all the children have been affected by the flu." said Wendy. "I undestand." I replied and we walked back to the car. I picked up my phone and called mom. "The kindergarten has closed today because of the flu." I said. "Not good, but you and Charlie are welcome." replied Leila. "We're there soon." I said and hung up.

"Grandma!" replied Charlie when she opened the door. "Hello honey." said Leila and gave her granddaughter a hug. "Nice to see you again." I replied and gave her a hug as well. "Same here." she said. "Uncle Neil." replied Charlie and ran to the kitchen. I chuckled softly and shook my head.

"I'm proud of you." said Leila. "I know you are." I replied. "You have gone through so much and now you've your own family." said Leila and her eyes were filled with tears. "Don't cry mom, I feel much better now than I did two years ago." I replied honestly. "You're right." she said and I platted her shoulder.

I love to see my daughter happy. I don't understand how a father wants to hurt and kill his own child? I hope he stay in jail forever and never get out. For a father like him, doesn't deserve to have children. Charlie played a game on Neil's phone and I smiled.

Adam is an wonderful father to Charlie❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~