Saying this he took a pakoda and put it in his mouth..
He started chewing it and the very next moment his eyes got widened and watery..
His ears and cheeks become red..

Randhir - aaahhhhhhh... Isssshhhh... (panting heavily)
Sanyukta - (worriedly) Randhir.. Randhir.. Kya huya..??

Randhir looked at her but was unable to speak anything... He was just huffing badly and jumping everywhere...

Rupa - mujhe lagta hai... (she understood everything and rushed out of her room)
Sanyukta - are dii kya lagta hain..  Kya huya Randhir ko.. (but she was already gone by that time) chodo.. Randhir..
Kya huya..
Randhir - mii..mirchi..mirchh...

Now Sanyukta also understood what happened... She grabbed a glass of water a handed him...
He gulped down the water in a go..
But that was also unable to soothe the burning sensation in his mouth...

Sanyukta - abhi bhi thik nehi huya??
Randhir - (still jumping) au... Aur.. Pani.. Aur pani.. (some how he managed to utter those two words)
Sanyukta - aur pani.. Wait a minute.. Abhi lati hu....

Seeing Randhir's condition was getting worse Sanyukta got panic..
She was about to rush to fetch some more water for Randhir..When Rupa came running holding a bowl...

Rupa - pani se kuch nehi hoga sanyu.. Yeh ice cream khila de Randhir ko..

Sanyukta just snatched the bowl and started feeding Randhir ice cream..
After a minute or two Randhir became normal..
And they all sighed in relief...

Sanyukta - ab better lag raha hai?? (fed another spoon of ice cream)
Randhir - (gulped that and licked his lips) hmmm..
Rupa - sukar hain tum thik ho..
Randhir - par dii main aapse gussa hu.. 1st time main yahan aaya aur aapne mujhe yeh likha diya.. Itni Mirchi kon deta hain khane me...

Hearing that Sanyukta took a Mirchi ka pakoda and said..
Sanyukta - Randhir hain Mirchi ka pakoda hain... toh Mirchi hi hogi nah... (put that in her mouth and started chewing it)
Randhir - (widened his eyes) yeh kya kiya Sanyukta.. Tikha hain... Tuko abhi..
Rupa - iski favorite hain Mirchi ke pakode.. Aur Sanyu bohot tikha khati hai.. Kuch nehi hogaya usse..

Gasped looking at Sanyukta who was moaning while eating those Mirchi ke pakode...

Rupa - are Randhir tum bhi lo nah.. (offered someat moong dal ke pakode)
Randhir - (made a horrible face) ne..ne.. Nehi..
Sanyukta - (laughed)  yeh Mirchi ke nehi moong dal ke pakode hain.. Aur bilkul bhi tikha nehi hai.. Yeh lo khayo.. (held a pakoda before his lips)
Randhir - par Sanyu..
Sanyukta - are lo nah...

And Randhir ate that... How could he deny his Princess's offer...
He was chewing that with closed eyes..
But when his tongue felt something Yummy he opened his eyes and saw Sanyukta was grinning...

Sanyukta - bola tha nah tikha nehi hai..
Randhir - haan yaar.. Yeh toh bohot yummy hain...

Later on they both finish their snacks and Randhir left for his home..

Please do vote and comment...
Thank you..