Rupa and Randhir could take it anymore and blasted in fits of laughter...

Randhir - Hahaha.. Princess.. You are so damn cute.... (pulled her cheeks)
Sanyukta - eee.. Haat mat lagayo.. (rubbed her both cheeks with her both hands and was looking like the cutest baby)
Rupa - (cupped Sanyukta's face) aisa kabhi ho sakta hain main aapni bacchi ko chod ke kissi aur ke liye kuch banayu???
Tere liye bhi hain babba... Tu Randhir ko leke room me jaa main snacks lati hu tum dono ke liye..

Sanyukta grinned and went to her room with Randhir...
Randhir observed the room... It was not so big room with two big windows which have Pokemon curtains...
A Shin Chan bed sheet was spread on her single bed...
The lamination of the closet was Disney Mermaid printed..
And the wall... It has a lots of.. Like really a lots of pictures...
All pictures were her with her gang... Only two pictures were different..
One with her parents and another was with Rupa...

Sanyukta - mere room ko ghurna agar ho gaya ho toh padayi suru kare???
Randhir - Haan.. Haan.. Chalo..

They went to her study table and Randhir noticed that the table cloth had Pooh printed... He looked at Sanyukta who was wearing a Tweety tee with Mickey Mouse pajama...
He shook his head in disbelief....
Randhir - (in mind)  puri ki puri cartoon hain...
Par....
Meri cutei cartoon...

Randhir's reverie broke when Rupa came and gave a glass full of lassi to Sanyukta...
Sanyukta gulped it down in a go and gave the empty glass back to Rupa....

Randhir - hahahaha...
Sanyukta - (frowned) kya huya..??
Randhir - (turned her towards the dressing table and pointed at her reflection) yeh huya...

Sanyukta understood that Randhir was laughing looking at her white mustache..
She was about to lick it when Randhir stopped her abruptly...

Randhir - don't lick it... You are looking cute...
Sanyukta - (grinned) padayi karte hain..

They studied for an hour... And Sanyukta got really tired...
It was not at all easy to teach Randhir Hindi..
But she was satisfied as Randhir wrote a few words correctly...
In the mean time Rupa came with snacks..

Rupa - snacks time baccho...
Sanyukta - yeehh... Thanks dii..
Rupa -(smiled)  ab khalo jaldi.. Thanda ho gaya toh accha nehi lagega...
Randhir - are haan dii hum toh abhi khaa lenge..