CHAPTER I

CHAPTER I: DEMETRIA'S DOWNFALL

Demetria

As I was listening to the sad song the radio's offering, memories visited the surface of my mind. It felt like my Pandora box of aches and smiles was opened and the music is the key. Tears started to fall from my eyes. It seems like emotions danced the waltz, slowly playing, deeply hurting me. A constellation of sorrow and happiness formed in my head.

Javoc is my life's silver-lining, he is my life saver. When I thought that my life is already failing, I met him and fell deeper and deeper to the well of his love and rising up from drowning is the last thing I would like to do.

"I'm home, my dear." He said while making himself comfortable and cool. I walked towards him and gave him a kiss. We've been trying to have a baby but seems like destiny's not in favour of our want.

He went to the dining area to eat his dinner. I am very much ashamed to him for offering the same menu every day, tomato and smoked fish. I wanted to help him in the farm but he didn't want me to. He always say that I should not exhaust myself too much.

After eating, he kissed my forehead and went to our room to take a rest. I washed his dishes and took a bath. As I entered the room, I saw him sleeping peacefully so I didn't bother to disturb him. I knew since the day we met that he's the one for me and I love him from the deepest bicuspid bulb of my heart.

When I let myself be seduced by the comfort that the mat's giving me, I felt his warm touch crawling to my waist as he hugged me tight, securing me from the danger and mystery of the night. With that, I knew I was loved and there's something he wanted to do so I let him do the first move. He whispered the most comforting words, "I Love You."

His hands strode my body and grabbed my breasts as I grasped for air. Now, I know I'm aroused. I moaned and he continued caressing it and I got electrified by his kisses on the back of my neck, down to my spine. He pulled me to face him and he filled the gap between us with a passionate kiss. His lips are the sugar in my body.

He pulled my body closer so I rested my legs on his waist that caused him to be more aggressive. His hands swiped from my waist down to my pleasure. I felt his hand tickling between my legs, around my femininity that provoked the desire I'm feeling.

As my pleasure is on top of my mind, I felt the lust he's feeling. The want of having a child he can call as his. Passion numbed the pain I am feeling down there. My heartbeat raced with the sweat coming from my head and the tears rushing from my eyes.

His strongholds matched the intensity we're both feeling. I'm catching my breathe now. A warm liquid full of hope splashed inside me wanting that it would reach what it's supposed to reach. He collapsed to the mat and hugged me as we were driven by the magic of sleep that made us close our eyes voluntarily.

*****

Morning came and the sun uncovered the field. I woke up feeling hopeful yet incomplete. Javoc went out as early as the sun without telling me. As I remembered the lustful night we spent, a dashing smile formed as I felt the pain. All of my hopes crashed like a glass when I knew that again, I failed him.

When Javoc came home, he looked so disappointed by the news I told him. We tried again but this time, I felt like he's lacking pleasure and I can't blame him for feeling that way. I felt that he cringed that made me stop.

"Let's sleep now, dear. I'm tired of trying. I'm sorry, I love you." He said and I understood why so we slept.

*****