✰ author's note.

Number one, if you're looking for a bad boy fanfic, you're not going to find it here.

No offense towards fanfics like After, but I don't really think it's okay to condone the type of relationship we should be running from. You know? In your life, I sincerely hope you do not stick around a man who abuses you verbally, physically, who hurts you, and others around you. I don't want to write about that sort of junk in my stories.

So if you're looking for a bad boy fanfic, look somewhere else.

Yes, Harry is the suspected murderer of five different people in Shadow. Yes, he is in prison, and yes he has tattoos. But his behaviour in this fanfic will not be psychopathic. It will not be deranged or dangerous. I'm not interested in telling teenage girls to go find a man who has lots of tattoos and waste their lives on him. So, sorry. (But not really.)

Okay. *rant over*.

Thanks so much for reading Shadow! I'm super excited about this fanfic, mainly because I actually planned it out (which is, like, a major deal for Beth). It's going to be a wild ride, but I sincerely hope you enjoy it.

Lots of love,

Beth.

ps- this Author's Note is dedicated to @chinavase because the whole rant thing was inspired by her. Thank you so much for being my role model, Melissa. :) i love you.