Part 3. Believe

If Monday is Your Favourite day,then you should know you are winning!

Stop Focusing on other people's Life and Start Focusing on your Personal Life.

Think Big, Believe Big, Act Big, and the results will be Big! There will be hard times in life. Don't get upset with people or situations. Both are powerless without your reaction.

U see Cristiano Ronaldo? The 4 time winner of the Best player of the year award, whatever he is right now, he believed in himself that one day he will achieve what he wants! So he started working on himself and he became what he wanted.

His teacher once said that football won't get him anywhere. He proved his teacher wrong and now today he is the brand ambassador of the Company Nike. He owns many other Brands and he has his own brand. So, of you believe in yourself, nothing is impossible my friend!

Life is too short mate, always choose happiness. You were not born to just go to work, pay bills and die. If you are looking for someone to give you a better life, start with the person you see in the Mirror.

You can't so epic things with basic people! Success is always more fun when your whole squad wins.

A few years of Grinding can produce a lifetime of freedom. Without Rain, nothing grows. Learn to embrace the storms of your life!

Life gets so much simpler when you stop explaining yourself to people and just do what works for you right? First they will ask why are you doing this. Then they will ask how you do it.

Remove the word Failure from your life because you didn't Fail, it was a learning experience.

You don't need everything in Life! Learn that simple rule. You are alive, you are breathing, you are living and you are blessed! Life is Good.

Many people sleep to see their dreams. Rare people are those who stay up and work on their Dreams!