late to school

I opened the door bumping shoulders with Justin as I walked to the car sliding in the back seat. I heard him chuckle before I slammed the door.

Justin slid in to drivers seat momentarily taking a look back at me. He smiled and then turned back around to start the car and pull out into the street.

It was about a 10 minute ride to school with traffic since I was running late and there's around 3,500 kids in my school this year.

We drove in silence from about 3 minutes
until he opened his big ugly mouth

" how was your weekend beautiful? "

immediately the spongebob meme popped into me as I gave him the ugliest look as I could the obvious smug from the back of his stupid head.

I threw my backpack off my back , angrily unzipped my front pocket to get my headphones , as I was making so much noise to put the point across I was angry he turned around.

" hey, hey, hey don't tune me out."

I continued to hook up my earphone and put them into my ears and search for a song.

I could tell he was talking but I just looked out the window with my volume on the highest it could get.

He suddenly stepped onto the brakes extremely hard which caused me to ram my head into the passenger seat.

I screamed out in anger

"what the fück ??" While pulling out a single headphone.

He suddenly made a very illegal u-turn turning farther and farther from school which I was exactly now late for.

" what in the FÜCK do you think your doing! I have to go to fücking school , you fücking pervert. "

"watch your mouth mamas"

Excuse me. My skin was turning hot with how annoyed I was.

He pulled into an empty secluded parking lot , all the way into a dark corner even now at 7:40 in the morning.

" no no no what are you doing ? "

I started to panic and pulling on the door handle, I could make a run for it, or , or duh! Call!

I quickly opened my phone shaking to get to the call and press my moms contact. I got one ring in before my phone was snatched out of my hand and threw into the from seat.

Justin had opened the door on the opposite side of me, I started pushing myself in to the door I was closest to hoping i could magically like a ghost go threw it.

Justin grabbed me by the legs not caring about how I was wearing a flowy skirt and it crumpled up around my waist so my cheeky panties were on full display as I was now on the edge of the seat, legs wide open against his groin as he stood out the car.

" Justin stop ! "

" do you really want me stop?" He said carelessly as he stated to draw imaginary shapes with his thick finger on my upper thighs.

I knew I was becoming increasingly wet but I was also still angry, how dare he try to touch me like this after fucking that slut right in my face.

I started to kick and squirm but it was no point, he had a tight grip on me.

" I know you're angry with me, but I needed to teach you a lesson. It wasn't very kind but it got my point across. Now, I'm going finger fück you, you're going to enjoy it despite your anger, then I'm going to send you off to school. "