girl next door

^^^^ MY PICTURE ^^^^

LAST NIGHT WAS A FÜCKING DREAM COME TRUE AHH.

On to the story (':

" God you're gross , just leave me alone , please."

And with that I left Mr. Bieber mouth ajar , behind me as I started my morning jog.

He's so hot.

But I'll have to get over it , because now he knows what I .. do in my free time.

I never in a million years wanted him to find out. I was perfectly fine with my fantasies. But having them lived out In a reality tripped me up and was hard for me to process, kinda made me open my eyes. He's older then me , not by a ton , but enough to land us in trouble. And I'm a good kid, straight A's and B's. Student council treasurer , good amount of friends, loving parents, bright future.

I couldn't imagine what people would think of me or what could happen to my reputation or future if people found out I was into older men like that.

Although I can't help it, I've always been attracted to older men. Boys my age never satisfied me or intrigued me enough to be head over heels in love with, or butterfly's erupt in my stomach when they glance my way. Mr. Bieber .. Justin, he makes me feel like that.

No, Eli , stop.

I stood in place for a second trying to collect my thoughts before I run myself into a car.

                                                                         ###Justin's pov###

That little girl will be the death of me.

She thinks it''s okay to run this neighborhood all exposed thinking i wont do a damn thing about it ?

Negative.

Those breast are mine to look at, those thick thighs are meant to be massaged by my hands only, That ass is to be smacked with the most sensual touch by me.

Thought i made that pretty obvious last night.

I contemplate running after her , but that will just show how far I'm up her ass,which i am.

I'm a grown man who can get any woman I want with the snap of my fingers , but yet I have my eyes set on the girl next door.

She does not know I stay up late nights thinking of her as well.

And I won't let her.

SORRY IF YOU ALREADY READ THIS, I RE WROTE IT A BIT CAUSE EW, AND SORRY ITS SO SHORT.