9 | benefactor

After they finally managed to crack Lydia's grandmothers code, they made their way to the Station to get more information on the names

After they finally managed to crack Lydia's grandmothers code, they made their way to the Station to get more information on the names. Lucky for them, Jordan was on duty and they wouldn't have to deal with someone that would ask too many questions. Or be caught doing something they weren't supposed to.

"Well, it's not another deadpool. More like an already deadpool," Jordan spoke.

"All of them? All dead?" Natalia asked as she looked over his shoulder.

Jordan looked at her before replying, "Within the last ten years. All suicides and all at the same place."

"Eichen House," Stiles stated. Jordan nodded in agreement.

"A thousand," Brunski stated

"A thousand. To use one little key to open up one little file room. Are you out of your mind?" Stiles asked in disbelief.

"When you get the keys, you make the prize," Brunski smirked.

"Alright. You actually think we have that kind of money?"

"I know you don't. If you did, daddy Sheriff would have been the one to pay the bill. That's why I'm talking to her," Brunski stated looking at Natalia. Stiles looked at his older sister in disbelief. Did she really pay all their bills? He hadn't told her what was going on but did she already know. Truth was, Natalia had noticed the bills too and payed them off without her father and brother knowing. She didn't want them to worry. They already had too much on their plates.

Natalia rolled her eyes while getting out her wallet, "I have $500." He turned around to the stereo, to flip over the mixtape.

Stiles, Lydia and Natalia looked at each other in shock. Could he be the benefactor? He grabbed the key but not before smelling the money Natalia placed on the table.

"Follow me."

They walked into the record room and Stiles took the deadpool that her grandmother wrote from Lydia. Natalia frowned when she saw Stiles' name on there in Lydia's handwriting.

"Lydia, why did you write another name on here?" Stiles questioned.

"I didn't write anything," Lydia replied.

"This is your handwriting," Natalia commented.

"Why would I write another name?"

"Why would you write mine?" Stiles asked as he passed her the list so she could see herself.

"It was the tapes, wasn't it?" Brunski questioned before he tasered Natalia.

When Natalia had finally come to, Brunski was playing a tape

When Natalia had finally come to, Brunski was playing a tape. A tape of Brunski killing Lorraine.

"Lydia, look at me. Don't listen. Okay? Don't listen to it. Just focus on my voice. Don't listen, block it out. Okay? Lydia?" Stiles tried to reassure her, "Hey turn it off." Brunski punched Stiles.

"Stop it." Natalia and Lydia yelled.

"Then listen. Just listen. I need your help with this Lydia," Brunski spoke as he grabbed Lydia's face. Natalia tried to get out of her restraints but she felt weak. He must have drugged her. "Here it is. This is the part I never understood."

"Please don't hurt her."

"Don't hurt who."

"Ariel."

When Lydia didn't reply, Brunski got up and made his way towards a shelf. He grabbed a small box, "We get a lot of teenagers trying to break into our drug cabinets. Most of the time they don't succeed. But you three, look pretty clever to me." He took out a vial and needle from the small box.

"I'll admit, Stiles. I don't have any unusual talents like Lydia but somehow, I just knew we were going to get a chance to do this again," Brunski spoke as he filled the needle with whatever was in the vial.

However, instead of using the needle on Stiles, he moved towards Natalia and grabbed her chin to expose her neck. Lydia and Stiles both protested and tried to get out of their restraints.

"Drop it," Jordan yelled from behind Brunski whom he was pointing a gun at. "Take your thumb off that needle and slowly withdraw from her neck."

"Young Deputy," Brunski mocked, "You're just a kid. I bet you've never even fired," he spoke as he dug the needle into Natalia's neck but before he could continue, Jordan shot him. They all gasped in shock. When Brunski didn't get up, Jordan moved to take of their restraints.

"He killed my grandmother," Lydia panted. "He was controlling Meredith," she continued as she took of her restraints.

"He used her to create the deadpool," Stiles continued.

"And he killed her when she tried to help us," Natalia spoke as she took of her restraints and moved to stand up. Jordan looked at them all in shock, not that she could blame him.

Suddenly Brunette began coughing up blood, laughing, "You think it was me? That I was controlling her? She was controlling me." He spoke before he took his last breath. They all looked at each in confusion before Natalia spoke up.

"Oh god. It's not him. He's not the Benefactor."

"No," spoke a voice from the shadow, "And...he wasn't on my list." Meredith stepped out of the shadow, "But he was bad person."

Meredith was the Benefactor.