Relax; Let Me Take Care Of You (27)

A\N: This is going to be an awkward chapter so bare with me cause I'm not good at awkward.

----- --- -- -- --- --- ---- -- - - -

My mom is supposed to be home any minute and I don't know what I'm going to tell her about my face. Matt is going to pick her up and we're going to "talk" about it. I leaned against the open window, Harry stood behind me and rubbed up and down my arms. "It's gonna be ok," he says.

I nod against his shoulder, "I know."

He kisses the side of my head. "Relax," he mumbles into my hair.

I nod again and let him rest his head on my shoulder.

"Hey," I start.

"Hmm?"

"Where'd you go?" I ask.

Right before he answers Matt pulls up, "We'll talk later," he says.

I turn my head a little and give him a small smile. "I'll explain everything, I promise," he kisses my lips softly.

**

My mom sat down on the couch across from me, Matt next to me, and Harry standing in the doorway behind me.

"What happened to your face sweetheart?" she asks worriedly.

I look over at Matt and he nods.

I take a deep breath, "L-last night while I was at, while I was at the party I was talking to Jacob and h-he-"

"The little bastard tried to rape her," Matt cuts me off. I glare at him.

My mom instantly breaks down into tears, "N-no." she kept shaking her head. "No," she says again.

She moves to sit next to me on the couch and she wraps her arms around me.

"I'm sorry mom," I say quietly hoping she didn't hear, as she cries, still hugging me tightly.

She rocks me back and forth crying and I just sat there, I didn't know if I'm supposed to hug her back, or cry to, so I just sit there and tell her that I'm fine and everything is gonna be ok. She said something about going to talk to Rose, which is Jacob's mother and I quickly shook my head. She said that it needed to be done, but she'll wait until after her trip, to Atlanta, which took a good hour of Matt and Harry convincing her.

My head starts to hurt, and I pull away from my mom and go into the kitchen trying to find something to take. Matt follows me.

"I know you're still mad at me b-" I wrap my arms around his waist, and just start bawling.

He wraps his arms around me. "Shhh," he kisses the top of my head. "You're alright kid. You're ok, it's ok."

**

I laid in my bed, wrapped up in the covers, and in Harry. He held me to his warm chest. Our legs entangled underneath the purple blanket, my boot making this very weird. Harry wasn't humming, I had to look at him to make sure he was still breathing. My hands on top of his, which rested on my stomach.

"I was with my mom," he says.

I didn't realize what he was talking about for a minute and then I got it, then I remembered what Matt said, "I didn't kick him out mom."

I just stared at the wall as he kept talking, "I went to see my mom, so I could tell her about you, and tell her about us," he explains.

I kept replaying what Matt said, "I didn't kick him out mom." I want to ask him about it, but I don't want to push it, so I'll just wait. I did just get him back. I laid against him, loving the way I fit against him. His warm chest rising and falling behind me, the way he would kiss the back of my neck, or push my hair out of the way so he could kiss my shoulder. There is no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't do anything for him. I love him.

"I love you," he whispers almost like he was reading my mind.

I open my mouth to say something, but someone knocks on the door. Matt sticks his head in the door, "I'm about to take mom to the airport."

"Okay," I say.

"Harry do you mind- wait what the hell am I talking about of course you don't mind. Will you stay with her tonight? Madison and I have plans." Matt rambles.

Harry laughs, "Yes."

"Well I guess I'll see you later," he shuts the door and I couldn't help but laugh.

I get up from my bed, "Where are you going?" Harry whines.

I laugh and just shake my head. I find my mom by the door and she gives me a tight hug, "I'll be back in a few days, I love you."

"I love you too," I say.

Harry helped me make some more macaroni before we scrolled through Netflix on my laptop and found absolutely nothing, so we just turned on the TV in the living room and flipped through the channels until we clicked on something that looked interesting. When that was over I washed the dishes, which Harry was not to happy about, he kept saying, "You need to sit down," or "You don't need to be up on your foot." even though it was only two bowls and a pan. After I let him finish the dishes so he would shut up we went up stairs.

**

Harry and I were in my bed again, a movie playing on the TV but I wasn't paying any attention to it, to wrapped up in the guy above me. He kept dotting kisses all over my face, and I kept laughing, until he planted a heavy kiss to my mouth.

"I love you," he mumbles.

I tangle my hands in his hair, "I love you too."

He nudges my head to the side, before bringing his lips to my ear, "Let me take care of you."