Chapter 1- Coffee and Cupcakes

*Paytons P.O.V.*

I woke up tho the smell of coffee. My mouth watered. I jumped from my bed and saw a starbucks cup on the dresser. I took a sip and ,and saw a note beside it. It read;

Hey, hope you like your coffee. I got it made specifically for you. A extra mocha cappuccino with 1 pump of white syrup. Enjoy

I took another sip and my eyes trailed down to the last 2 words.

Sincerly, Mr.Cameron Dallas

I spit out the whip cream, and immediately brushed my teeth and tongue. I took a shower and changed into some yoga shorts a muscle tee and some bright neon green nike shoes. I grab my Samsung galaxy S3 and head out of the dorm. I spot Cameron walking out of the chemistry building. I run and push him off the sidewalk into the grass. Quickly, I pin him to a nearby tree. "What is this?!" I say holding up the Starbucks cup. "First of all, let go or I'll bite you, second" he said ripping my hands from his shirt. "Second, that is a extra mocha cappuccino" he said smoothing out his shirt. I poured out the drink and he looked at me shocked. I turned around and walk away.

*Cameron's P.O.V.*

I watched Payton run back to the girl's dorm. She looked at me like I put something in her drink. I was just getting to be nice. Wow that was no where believable. I looked at the peanuts on the ground. I shook my head and gave a chuckle. Guess this means plan B.

*Payton's P.O.V.*

My tounge started to tingle then I realized. "HELP! SOMEONE I AM HAVING A ALLER-"

I started suffocating and felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me. My eyes were swollen shut and my throat was officially closed.

***

My eyes opened and I saw my best friend Carter Reynolds. He was talking to Nash. I reached over to grab my phone and fell to the ground with a loud thump. "PAYTON!" Cater screamed and helped me up. I let out a groan and got back in my bed. There was a knock on the door. Carter kissed my head and opened the door. I saw Cameron and his face started getting red when he saw Carter. Nash made a funny face and I started giggling. "Aye, Payton. Me, you. Date tonight. Pick you up at 7:30. Wear something nice" Cam said before winking and walking out. Carter walked out behind Cam and I limped to the door and Nash and I ear up to it.

Carter: You basically killed her with those peanuts. Why do you wanna go on a date?!?!!!

Cam: Because I want to date her chill man

Carter:Listen here bud-

Cam:No you listen here. I will kill you for her.So watch your back. You are dismissed.

Carter: No, you are dismissed

I heard the door creek open and I pretended to be hugging Nash and laughing. Carter was fuming in anger. "What's wrong bro?" Nash said nudging Cater. It went into an awkward silence. Carter grabbed his phone and walked out. This was outrageous. I quickly ran behind him and tackled him."I am not going Carter! If it means losing you as a friend I will not go!" I say putting my arms around him.I saw him give a half smile.I quickly plant a kiss on his lips. I heard a giggle and I looked and no one was there.

I got up and limped back to my room and gave a gesture to come in. Carter turned around and kept walking. I turn around and go into the room and Nash started laughing. "C'mon let's get you ready for you date". I groan and nod.

***

Nash picked out a red skirt that was high-low and white tank crop top. I put on light make-up. I put on some 7inch stilettos and it was 6:58. I waited outside and saw Cameron walking over.He looked HOT. He reached out for my hand. I don't know why but I held his hand. We pulled up to a building. Loud music was blaring from the building. You have got to be kidding me. Not here.