How You Met (Maknae Line)

Taehyung:

You were walking in the mall, looking for something fancy to wear. Since you just moved to Korea for your new job, and they were hosting a banquet for your co-workers later today. Your boss extended the invitation, and you accepted. So here you were, shopping for something that would impress your fellow workers." Tsk, tsk, tsk. Where should I go? Aeropostale? Nah, too casual. Victoria Secret? Nah, to revealing. Aish! When am I ever gonna find-ooh!!" you thought as you stumbled across a Gucci store. You could afford it at the time, so you happily went in to shop for a dress and some heels. You looked for a while before you decided on a beautiful slim red dress and some black pumps. You went to the dressing room to try it on. You walked out to the mirror and marveled at how beautiful you looked.

" Excuse me miss? I just want to say how ravishing you look," a man said. You turned around, slightly startled, but you were greeted with the most handsome face you ever saw. He had an angelic face, a beautiful smile, and a voice that could go against Morgan Freeman. "Ah, thanks sir, you don't look too bad yourself," you smiled. "Ah Kamsa, may I know your name?" he said giving a questioning look. "Oh! Where are my manners! My name is Y/N, may I know yours?" you asked. "Ah, Kim Taehyung. But you can call me V. I would be happy to take you out sometime soon," he smiled. "Ah, I'm busy with work. But it would be nice if you could accompany me to my works' banquet tonight," you asked. "Well, I would love too, I'll give you my number, and just text me where and when," he said. "Ah! Kamsa V, I'll see you then!" You both parted ways as you checked out, and you left the store with the biggest smile on your face.

Jimin:
"Yah Y/N! It's only a dance class, what's it gonna hurt," your friend yelled as she dragged you to the car. "Yeah, the fact that I can't dance is nice huh?" You huffed. Your friend sighed. " Y/n, you're as stubborn as a mule. Come on, I heard that it's really fun, and that the dance instructor is hella cute!!" She gushed. "Sheesh, I can never win with this girl," you thought. It was a sweet gesture though, since you only moved to Korea about 2 weeks ago. You were antisocial, so your friend decided to take you to a dance class to "open up more to society." As you got into your car, you only hoped that it would turn out good..

ANnnddd you're fifteen minutes late. You rushed out of your car, grabbing your phone and mouthing a "I'll kill you," to your friend as she mumbled a sorry back. As you both opened the door, you prayed that no one would notice. Then you heard a voice say, "Tsk, late starters huh? Well don't worry to much. We're just stretching. Just find an empty space. Oh! I'm Jimin by the way; your dance instructor." he greeted. Since you were to embarrased, you didn't even turn to look at him. Instead, you looked for a empty space for you and your friend to stretch. As you stretched, your friend nudged you. "Yah Y/N! Look at the instructor! He's woooo," she softly said. Seeing that your friend's words were true, you stretched up to see the most handsome man you've ever seen. He had pink hair and a beautiful smile. He had the most chubbiest cheeks and the most gentle eyes you've laid your eyes on. But those eyes soon turned towards you. After a couple of awkward seconds of staring you both turned away blushing. He soon got up and started the lesson to House of Cards.

"Alright class. 5, 6, 5 , 6, 7, 8," he said while guiding your class through the steps. You stumbled for a little bit, but you soon let the music carry you as you glided through the steps. Taking it further, you made steps of your own. People made a circle and cheered around you as you grinded and moved across the floor. Soon the class was over. As you and your tired friend walked over to the door you heard, "Hey wait! Y/N is it?" Jimin said as he jogged towards you. "Uh hi Jimin. How'd you get my name?" you questioned. He chuckled and pointed towards your guilty looking friend. "Heh, guess I'll meet you in the car, bye Y/N!" she ran as you gave her a death stare. Aish this girl! Leaving me alone wit- "So how'd you learn to dance like that?" he asked. "Oh! Well I did dance when I lived in the states, but I stopped after a while. "Omo, you lived in the states!?!" You nodded. "Well I know this is pretty awkward, but if you want, I was thinking about a salsa dance class with just the both of us." (OHH DAMN HE JUST ASKED ME OUT WHAT DO I SAY-) "Sure! I would love to. Here's my number. Nice meeting you Jimin," you said as you walked out. Sure you would have to kill your friend, but not without mumbling a thank you first.

Jungkook:

(Third POV)

"Hyungs? I'm not playing these games! Where are you guys?" he asked out loud. BTS was filming the rest of their music video for "I Need U," and the rest decided that leaving Jungkook by himself as a prank would be a good lesson for bullying them. "Ugh, this is not fair. I'm the golden maknae, and I need to be treated as such! This is why all of them got no jams," he pouted to himself. He soon walked around the crowded streets alone, scanning the streets for any looks of the group. Soon he got tired, and he gave up on his search. Sighing, he put his hands in his pockets and walked to the set with his eyes on the ground. But, not watching where he was going, he soon bumped into..

(Your POV)

"Aish, watch where you're going!" the man said. I quickly turned around to see a handsome guy that looks around my age, but he didn't look so pleased. As soon as he saw me though, his eyes softened, and a small smile formed on his lips. I soon apologized, making sure I don't start anything. "Gosh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to run into you!" I bowed. "Oh no! It's fine, I didn't pay attention to where I was going. Aish! Where are my manners? My name is Jungkook. Yours?" He asked. "My name is Y/N. Nice to meet you even though it was a weird way of meeting," I said. "Well, you look lost, do you need any help?" He asked. "Nope. But you do. Tryna find something or someone?" you asked. He smiles. "Yeah, my dudes ditched me and I can't find them." he sighed. But you gasped. "Wait, six dudes?" "Yeah?" "And your name is Jungkook?" "Yes?" Finally you realized. "Oh, you're from BTS aren't you? Heh, sorry. I didn't realize. Don't worry, I'm not one of those crazy fans. And, I also saw them walk-" "OHHHHH Kookie! We only left you for a few minutes and you already got a girlfriend?" You both jumped as BTS shouted and made faces at you and Kookie. "Anyway, thank you again Y/N, I promise I won't forget that name.." he said as he smiled and walked away. You then looked back puzzled, thinking and somewhat hoping that you would see him again..

ANDD THE FIRST CHAPTER MORE COMING SOON JISOOS 1300 words...

CONGRATS TO MY KINGS WINNING TOP SOCIAL!!!