64. Everything is a lie

Start from the beginning

"Each moment I crave for your touch, your voice, every little things you used do. Every second I miss those shy glances you used to steal at me in the castle, those kisses that used to take your breath away, the ones which used to make you flustered. Tell me what have you turned me into? Because I have lost myself somewhere between the time I spent with you!

"I want you littleone. I want you so much. Please just give me a second chance. Please give me back my Elisa." He said and I was all in tears.

Damn you eyes!

"Why are you doing this? WHY?" I began bawling my eyes out and endless stream of tears fell down my cheeks.

"Why?" I hit him in the chest and hissed out in pain again.

He caught my hands gently, "No no! You can hit me however much you want littleone but please don't hurt yourself in the process." He said kissing my uninjured hand's knuckles.

"Why are you telling me all the things I once desired? Why? Do you have any idea how much it hurts me when you say the things I always wanted to hear? Do you have any idea how much I wanted you to love me back the way I did? No, you don't. You don't know anything. Because if you did then you wouldn't have done those things to me. You would have believed me. You wouldn't have betrayed me." I said still crying.

"And I'm sorry. You don't know how sorry I am. How much I want to go back in time and reverse it. I'm willing to believe you now Elisa. I am. Just give me evidence and I'll believe you. You need to understand that he is like a father to me. He was there for me when there was no one else. You don't know how dark my past is." He said and I stared in his eyes.

He had a past darker than me?

No that's not at all possible.

"I'll give you the evidence and then I want you out of life for whatever amount of time I have on the earth." I said and wiped my tears away but still they kept falling.

"I will Elisa." He said, hurt and fear cleary visble in those stormy greys.

"Let me drop you home. Please." He pleaded again.

After all I have went from today, I don't have the energy to say no to him now.

I nodded my head and we headed back home in his black Porsche.

The ride back home was silent and I was thankful for that.

When we reached my home, I climbed down, "Thanks for the ride." I whispered.

But before I could open the front door he took the key from my hand and opened it.

"I will bandage your wounds." He said in a voice that left no arguments in the place.

We went inside and I made my way towards the kitchen to take out the first aid box.

We sat on the sofa as Alec took out peroxide, bandages and ointment.

"First let me check if your wrist is broken or any bones misplaced." He said and took my hand in his gently.

He ran his fingers over my swollen wrist and it took all in me to not yell out.

"Hmm... It is not broken but it will take a week or almost two to heal itself completely. If you want I can--"

"Just wrap it up Alec. I don't want you to heal me." I said and he sighed but did as I told him to.

After applying peroxide and ointment on the burned area, he wrapped up my wrist tightly in a white gauze.

"Don't remove it and take care. If you want I can stay--"