"Talk to me." She smiled throwing the rag at the sink. 

"Um we think that your relationship with Louis is causing us as a band to fall apart, and with no Larry we barely have anything."

"That's not true you guys have millions of girls who would do anything to get in your pants."

"Yeah but it's not just that because of this Harry has been acting really mean to any fan he sees we're loosing them Bridge. The only way to not make that happen is for you to stop dating Louis." 

"Wait so your ruining mine and Louis' happiness just so Harry won't scare away the fans? Liam a gotta say that's like a class one asshole move right there."

"Bridge I'm sorry but it's true." 

"Get out of my house! Niall leave the food." Niall dropped the bag of Doritos on the counter and left I followed him slowly.

"I'm really sorry Bridge." I closed the door behind me. "That was the worst conversation that i've every had with anyone." 

"You did what had to be done." 

Bridegt's P.O.V.

I paced around the room angrily. Looking through clearer eyes than ever before. 

Harry was an ass.

Liam and Niall didn't want me to date Louis.

Louis Loves me.

I can't live with out him.

"Hey Lou? got time to talk?" I held my phone to my ear with one hand while painting over a certain curley haired boys face with the other.

"Yeah what's wrong?" 

"Liam Has ended our relationship. well tried to at least." 

"WHAT?? I"LL KILL HIM!!"

"No he thinks i'll break up the band if we keep seeing each other." 

"So! we'll see eachother in secret."  Louis giggled into the phone.

"Are you serious how would we do that? We'd get caught!" I laughed back thinking about what horrible actors we would be. 

 "Wait bridget you don't actually think we should. Do you?" 

"Well?" I was torn I had to choose. well in my case it was pretty one sided, My dream guy and boyfriend in secret? or no Louis at all. "I mean if we cant see eachother but i can never be at your house you live with Harry." 

"About that...I kinda told him i wanted to move out." 

"No! Louis if we want to make our relationship as secret as possible, you need to keep living with Harry, since I'll be'out of the picture.' you shouldn't really have to much to worry about."

"Bridget I don't know. I mean I can't sleep unless your next to me, it just doesn't feel right." 

"Aw! you can't slee with out my snoring and talking?" 

"It's those things that are annoying that when your not there, i miss. We really can't do this." 

"Why don't you come over here i could use some company." 

"She's upatairs." I heared Effie from the front door, then Louis' feet stomping up the stairs. 

"Hey Bridge." Louis Came across the room and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "You left out Harry's face in that one." He pointed to the painting i was standing infront of. 

"No i didn't." I smiled at the painting of a great big building with two figures standing in front one face scratched out. "What should we do Lou? I can't live with you by my side. I love you too much." 

"I feel the same but if we keep seeing eachother Harry will become worse than ever and Liam and Niall will get Managment involved."

"Louis shouldwe really do it? be a couple in secret?" I was concerned for us, and a little startled my this whole thing. 

"I guess it's alittle weird i have to admit. But if it means i can still be with you...it's worth it." Louis rubbed his palms, and sat on the edge of my paint chest in the corner. 

"I have to admit two year ago I would never have even imagined that at 18 years old," I put aside all my tools and walked to Louis. He stood and took me in his arms. "Would be sneaking around to see a famous boy i've known in person for not even 3 months." 

"Bridget I've been hearing things about you and getting to know you over the phone for two years. I know you just as well as you know me and that...is not a surprise." 

"I love you Lou." 

"I love you too Bridge." 

I'll admit the next couple of week were hard, luckily they were recording now so i didn't have to follow them on tour. But i did wish that Louis and I could be a couple in person. The boys were getting along now and it seemed as if all the problems between me and Harry just kind of fadded away. By month two of sneaking around i had had enough.

"This sucks." I mumbled to myself as Louis pulled the car to a stop in front of my house. 

"What sucks? Eating take out from Mcdonalds on a rainy day?" Louis smiled at me as i looked through the window to see if anyone was outside. 

"No it's the fact tht we can't just be out in public with out someone seeing us and either attacking you or us getting mobbed and put on the cover of magazines."

"Yeah i guess it is pretty bad but we're together now aren't we?" I nodded and stepped out of the car. the rain poured down on me and I walked around the front of the car try to sheild my head from the falling water. Louis quickly pulled of his jacket and tossed it over my head.

"Thanks." I smiled at him and he placed his arma round me and escorted me into my house. 

Louis' P.O.V.

I curled my arm around her neck and pulled her into my chest. she snuggled and got close to me as the loud noises from the T.V. made us both jump. "You really like this movie don't you?" I looked down at her finishing off my burger, and then back at the T.V.

"Yes The Outsiders had always been one of my favorite movies, any movie based on a book by S.E. Hinton is amazing I've seen them all." She sat up and moved off the couch and into the kitchen, her dark hair falling in tufts down her back. She pulled a bag of Carrots out of her fridge and took a bite out of one. I looked at her in amazement. "What? did you want one?" She laughed. 

"Have you seen our video diaries from the X-Factor?" 

"No why?" She sat down next to me chomping on her carrot.

"Amazing."she cuddled into my chest again and our gaze went back to the T.V. after about a few more shocking scenes of the movie Bridget fell asleep in my arms. I carried her upstairs to her room and climbed into the bed next to her. "G'night Bridge." I placed my arms round her and layed my head on the pillow. I brushed back a lock of hair from her face.

"G'night Lou." She mumbled into her pillow. a smiled spread across my face as i thought about how i never wanted to be anywhere but here ever again. I don't know when or how far off from now or even if she'll say yes, But i knew right then and there, 

That I want to marry this girl.