Chapter One: The Night Before

Start from the beginning

My head wobbled slightly and spun even more as he shook me. My stomach roiled and I felt my throat begin to burn. “Stop!” I slurred.

He shook his head and moved to his feet, bringing me along with him. I tugged to get free from the grip he had on my arm, but it didn’t seem to be working. All in all I felt like a puppet being mastered by a puppeteer. My vision continued to double as he dragged me past others.

“Let me go,” I pleaded.

As we reached the door, I stumbled and would’ve fallen face first if he hadn’t been in front of me. Instead, we both went tumbling to the floor and I landed on top of him. I groaned as I managed to get off him and found myself staring up at Lexi. She had her head tilted to the side and she was examining me like I was an oddity.

“Chloes,” she said, calling me by my nickname. “Are you high?”

She laughed after she asked and then she held out her hand and I grabbed it. As she pulled me to my feet, she went back to examining Luke sprawled on the floor and then she kicked him.

“Bastard,” she muttered.

She was high on coke, I knew for a fact that she hadn’t caught onto Luke dragging me, so what was she calling him that for. As Luke came to his feet, he glanced at me and then her, before he went to reach for my arm again. I stepped back stumbling and Lexi grabbed my arm and turned me away, her brown eyes rimmed with red, but glazed over.

“Wait your turn,” she snapped, before dragging me to the table and lining up some white substance with a spade card.

Moments later she had one nostril absorbing it. She coughed and giggled before turning to me and motioning for me to the same. I laughed and shook my head. “No,” I slurred.

“C’mon just once,” she said in a baby’s voice.

“I tried it before,” I told her.

She shrugged, before going back for more. She sniffed hard as we left the table and headed for the door once again. The basement stairs were difficult but we managed to make it to the side door and out. Stumbling outside and holding onto her, I found myself staring into the distant blur and laughing at her poking her hand around and tracing circles at the mid-air. She started to sing in an off-key tone and swaying. As she did so I joined her in singing. I knew the lyrics by heart. Natalie and I had sung it to each other quite often.

As we trailed off on a last note, I felt the burning pain of knowing that she was gone and not coming back to me. Tears burned behind my lashes and I hiccupped for a moment, before Luke’s voice carried over to both of us.

“Stupid bitches,” he said as he appeared before us.

I stumbled to a halt and glanced at him before Lexi spoke. “What do you want small d*ck?” she asked.

I laughed loudly, bending over and clutching my stomach as Luke turned red. His hand shot out and he shoved Lexi hard, sending her careening into me. As I fell to the ground for the second time that night, I didn’t feel like moving. Luke had other plans, he grabbed both Lexi and me and pulled us to our feet.

“I’ll show you, little,” he retorted, before crudely undoing his pants and shoving them down.

As his boxers came into view, he shoved those down as well. As his manhood was right there in view standing tall, I could only stare at the abnormity like it was odd. I had seen one before, but never one like his. Small couldn’t began to describe it.

“It is small,” I thought out loud and burst into laughter with Lexi.

Luke looked at me with his face screwed into a scowl and I laughed even harder. He glared at us before stepping forward with purpose. My eyes widened and I stepped back again. Lexi was still laughing as he stopped before her. As he came before her, she wiped away tears and shoved him. Luke was turning out to be a vast amusement.

“It’s not small. Five inches is not small! I bet your big ass mouth couldn’t handle it,” he retorted.

Laughter continued bursting from until I felt like I couldn’t breathe and my head ached.

“Yo what’s good with you three?” Ramone asked as he came stumbling out with a blunt in his hand. “Da fuck? Man, put that away.”

Luke complied, turned and left. I realized that I had been granted reprieve from whatever intentions he had.

“What were you three doing?”

“Luke was trying to convince us that he didn’t have a small penis,” Lexi returned laughter escaping with that.

I collapsed to the ground once more laughing with Lexi as I pictured his small piece. I hadn’t expected that. Luke was handsome and tall. Somehow his size didn’t fit his overall package. Rolling on the ground clutching my stomach, as my head pounded I found Ramone looking down at us with laughter.

“Five inches,” I gasped, grasping Lexi’s arm. “Brad was eight and a half.”

“He was?”

“I measured him with a ruler,” I responded. “He was so good too.”

“Shut that shit up,” Ramone said grimacing. “If we gone spill dirt tell me what size you two going in chest department. Chloes I’d put you at a B-cup at most. Lexi you’ve got to be a DD.”

I frowned at that. He was about right though. I only had just enough, while she had extra. Ramone’s caramel skin reflected the moon outside and he dropped the ground next to us. I rested my head on his chest and Lexi snuggled into his side. We lay silent for twenty minutes, before I felt the pull of the night air and sleepiness took over me.

 Please, please comment. I'd love to know what you think.