"I know your boyfriend paid those people to jump me!" His grip tightened around my neck. "His pussy ass couldn't do it himself huh?!"

Tears filled my eyes as I clawed at the gloves he wore over his hand. I managed to reach up and scratch the shit out of his face. He punched me in my stomach again. He turned me to the truck next to us. My head went into the gas window twice.

"I....can't...breathe." I managed to say.

"Good bitch. I couldn't breathe or speak for weeks because of what they did to me! I planned on killing that weak ass nigga you with but I decided to hit him where it hurts, I'll just kill the woman he loves." His nails dug in my neck. Things started getting foggy as I used all my strength to try and get him off of me. "I would've been a good guy to you Sabrina. You made me believe that you wanted to be with me. Dragging me along only to hurt me. That was fucked up."

"I'm...so..sorry."

He pushed my head into the window again. My body went limp. "Fuck yo apologizes! It's too late for all of that. I should've known better though. You don't want the regular guy that'll do right by you, you want the money and the fame. No matter how bad that nigga treated you."

Tears rolled down my face. All the energy from my body was gone, I couldn't fight back anymore. I can't believe I'm going to die like this. I just shut my eyes slowly. This really can't be happening, all over some bullshit!

I started trying to get all the air I could but there was nothing more. Everything was starting to go dim. I guess he notice because all of a sudden he let go of me and I hit the ground hard. He bent down in front of me.

"I really wanted to kill you but I think I'll just let you suffer." He kissed my cheek before standing back up and kicking me in my stomach over and over. It's like my body went numb because I couldn't even feel the pain from the kicks.

"I'll see you later baby." That was the last thing he said before walking away. I tried to scoot up further into the parking lot but I couldn't move at all.

I wanted to scream but I couldn't. My head started spinning then I felt a sharp cramping in my stomach.

Everything started going dark again.

"He..help."

And that was it.

I was out like a light.

Christopher

A Few Hours Later

I sat at the dinner table, calling for Sabrina for the 100th time. She should've been here.

"Baby call me, where you at? I'm starting to get worried." I said leaving another voicemail on her phone.

After pressing the end button I locked my phone and tossed it on the table, leaned back in my seat and placed my hands on my head.

I'm getting this weird feeling that something ain't right. After checking my phone again I got up and went to slip on my shoes. I placed our food in the oven then grabbed my keys and phone and headed to her moms house.

Maybe she fell asleep, she has been tired lately.

Before I went there I rode past Sabrina's house to see if that where she was but her car wasn't there.