Party 2

I started getting ready I put on my make up and  ^^ that outfit . At about 9:30 I hear honk come from down stairs out side I get I text from Hayes saying where outside. I look out my window wondering why he said "where" I text him back saying I'm coming. I run to my moms room telling her I'll be at 1:30 am as I hug and gave her a kiss. I ran down stairs "bye mags love you"

    I walked over to the passager door I open the door to see jack G. and Jack j in the driver seat " ohh your going to have to lap it with Hayes um... Not gonna happen I look in the back seat to see Madison and Sammy Im not seating on Sammy's lap cause that just weird and his gf is my bff. " Alright mads I'm seating on your lap" "not today my legs hurt I was working out the other day" she replied they just wanted me to sit on Hayes lap.Ugh I say "or is it cuz I hammered you the other day" he says laugh. Jackkk Madison says dragging out the k. I walk over to the other side of the car to the back seat. I open the door Hayes grabes me by my hips and pulled me up to his lap. "Kayes" they all say. I just rolled my eyes.

    I was sitting on Hayes lap he gripped my hips. I turn around at him and raised my eyebrow Hayes did was smirk with his dark blue  pretty eyes I just turned back around and enjoyed being held again by Hayes...

    About 10 mins later we arrived at the party we all got out the car  and walked into the party "Aye remember that  bet" Hayes says. I won't I raise my hand in defence.

3 hours into the party

   "Kayla wanna dance" hayes ask me I really over thought it. " OK grier " I say. We started dancing and I started to grid on him and he grabbed on to my hips and swayed them back and forth. I turned around and faced him. I grabbed his neck while he still gripped my hips. All of a sudden we kissed. This kissed was so passion and I felt a spark that I haven't felt in a long time. " oouuuh Kayes" we hear people scream. We broke the kiss and looked at the people and smiled...