Chapter 9_ Confusion

" Good to have you and the mutt back"  Jace said.

I smiled at his words. I kept walking back to my room and locked the door.

"Jessie are you, okay?" Sklyar asked.

I smiled, " Sky, I am okay. I just am glad to back.Just go to your room. I just want to be alone right now."

 SKylar huffed at me and walked out of the room. I walked over to my bed and jumped onto it. The words my mother wrote just replaying in my head. It creating more questions than answers. 

Who is my mate? Is it one of the princes? Can I handle a mate? I just don't really know what to think anymore. I am just one person, come on. I used know were the black lines were. Its justed all blurry now. Why can't this just be easy? 

"GOSH!!!! LIFE SHOULD JUST BE EASY!!!' I yelled as I threw my hands in the air.  I got up off my bed and changed into my shorts and t-shirt.  I fell back onto my just as there was a knock on the door. I just ingored it and layed there. 

The knocks got louder and louder, " Jessie please open the door. I can tell something wrong."  Jace asked.

" Jace, please leave me alone. I learned a lot today. I just need time to myself, I been at the palace for the last couple of days. I just would like my space right now." I said through the door, as i slid down the door to the floor. My mind not giving me a moment of peace.

" Okay, just know I am here for you if you need to talk" Jace said hearing the sadness in his voice. " Just come out when your ready." He mumbles as his voice disappears down the hall way.

I wanted to reach through the door and stop him from leaving. I just can't I need to figure out why i feel this way. I am going to have to face them sometime, but i just want sulk in my own mind. I have to figure this out.  

I don't know how long I sit at the at the door, but my neck and head begain to ache. I got up off the floor and walked over to my desk and set down.  I turned on my laptop and begain typing just random thoughts.

" Is jace my mate? Am i able to handle all of this? I am so confused. Why you just be here mom? It would help me. Please somthing give me answeres............"

I layed my head down on my desk and begain to drift off. I just hoped tomorrow would make more sense and I can keep myself together.

******************************** Jace Prov ****************************************************

"Just come out when your ready." I mumble walking away from her door. 

I just feel her heart breaking and her mind moving way to fast. I need to know what happened to my angel. I am going to find skylar he has to know whats going on.

" SKYLAR, Where are you?" I said. Walking into the living room where are all of the guys are sitting, inculding SKylar.

"Whats wrong with jessie? Her mind is just racing and she won't talk to me and just keeps blocking me out. Its frusating. I, just need help. I cant tell her i'm her mate yet." I huff out in one breathe.

"Wait your the mate. Your the one her mother was talking about in the letter." said Skylar, as every just looked at him.

" Explain." said Jason with a stern look.

" Her mother hid a note in her jacket years ago for Jessie to find.  It told her she was a mate to a powerful male. I guess it is you. Her mind keeps going around trying to figure out what to do. Also she wants to know why your father took her." Skylar explained. " She just doesnt know what to do and Jessie has never liked that feeling."

"I think you should tell Jessie it might help her deal with it." Jason said.

" Jace she its staring to feel the mating bond toward you and its driving her crazy not knowing what it is. She closed our mind link but before she should i heard her ask, ' Why do i like jace?'. She will drive herself crazy about this. She is an overthinker and she will do this before asking questions." Skylar said.

" I just dont want to tell her and then her get mad because i havent before. I can feel how bad her temper can be."said Jace.

" Try just asking her out on a date and wooh her it might be a little hard knowing her try it." said Lucas.

 "I just can't. I need her close and i just cant put her through anything." said Jace.

I decide to go for a walk outside.  I walked over to the barn. As i walked in i sat red sitting in her stall, Looking at me with worry.

" Don't Worry red. She is back and everything will be okay." I whispers to slothe the mare.

I walked over to my horse, Knight, and patted his nose. " Hey, Knight how ya doing? I think we should go for a run dont you.? " i smiled as he whinnied in response.

I luaghed as I walked and hooked on his lead rope. I quickly saddled him up as headed down the trail. I was a really nice ride, I knew soon every one at the house would be gitting up soon. I turned and headed back. 

*Yawn* " I guess a nights for no sleep will get to ya, Knight." I said as I brushed him down to put him away.

I put Knight away and slowly walked back toward the house. I felt the the tiredness of the last couple of days sneaking up on me. The worring about her made trying to sleep a pain in my ass, yet now that she was back sleep still idlued me.

The walk to the house felt like ages, and the path seem to just grown longer. I neared the front proch finally. The house was already alive with everyone up about. I could hear skylar trying to get Jessie out of her room, yet she wouldn't move. Her Stubberness made me laugh, the guys all eating breakfest with worried looks.

"Hey Guys, Whats wrong?' I asked

"Jace, Aaron is here. He keeps trying to near her room and skylar goes all crazy. Jessie is just siting in her room not talking." said Jason.

I growled as i took off toward her room.

*************************************Jessie Prov*************************************

"Skylar is Aaron still here?" I mind link him

"yes, and when jace gets back he is going to be pissed"  He though probly not for me to hear.

Why would just Jace care? I huffed, i wonder..... no I he cant be my mate.

I thought as I heard a scary growl.  

" AARON WHAT ARE YOU DOING NEAR HER?" Jace yelled in a harsh voice.

I slowly opened my door to see Jace tackling Aaron to the ground and starting to beating his face in.

I really didn't need more violence." JACE!!!!! Let go of him and come here.'

He looked up at me with red eyes.Then looked back down and punched him once more. "JACE!!! NOW" I yelled. He got up and walked over to me and growled.

I put my hand to his face." Jace calm down please. Your scaring me. I dont want to see or hear violence. I have had enuff for awhile."

His eyes changed back and he looked at me. He gave me a soft possive growl pulling me toward him when aaron started to talk.

" Jace, step away from her. I need to speak with her." said Aaron.

" You can leave, leave Jace with Jessie. You know it will be better for." said Jason.

I heard as Jace pulled me into my room.  He gave me a gaint bear hug. After awhile i pulled away, and looked him in his eyes, they were filled with worry.

" Your my mate aren't you?" I asked as shocked filled his eye. I stared into them and he answered after a short while. 

" Yes, Jessie i am. I have wanted to tell you but you never gave me the chance." Jace stated matterafactly.

I stared at him not knowing waht to say.....................

***********************************************************************************************************

ANother chapter sorry it took so long internet has been down but here ya go.