author's note

warning: lengthy note compared to the short chapters written.

so we have reached the end of the story!

i am really thankful for all the readers who gave this book a chance. i hope you enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it.

in case you are curious, the reason why i started this book was simple; it was out of pure frustration. like the character; june, i was hurt. hurt by someone like april. i guess it's mean of me to say this, but the feeling overwhelmed me to the extent where i needed to vent it out somewhere. it is safe to say that this story is inspired by my personal life.

my goal was to make people FEEL the emotions i had experienced. i wasn't sure if i could express the feelings clearly, hitting straight at the heart so that people can understand; but for those who did and felt the impact, felt the pain, felt the need to cry with tissues or flip a table or any kind of intense emotion; thank you so much for being able to empathize and bear with this heartwrenching story.

in a way, i really wanted to write about how things that were possible to come true, may not happen in the end. like june who thought she could finally have someone who she shares a deep emotional bond with, may comes along and steal april's heart. it feels like something so precious that belongs to you is snatched away cruelly, yet you can't fight or rebel to get it back. it's a feeling hard to suppress, and it is even harder to accept the truth. this shows that not every pleasant beginning is to meet with a dreamy, perfect ending like in fairytales.

and the sad thing is, that is how life truly works.

i want to tell everyone who reads this story to the very end, to treasure and cherish what you have. don't wish for more. be content and enjoy what you have at the very moment, because you will never know when it will be gone.

and if you ever lose something you hold close to your heart, let yourself feel.

let yourself grieve over the fact, get angry, be upset, just let all the emotions rush and drain through you for an entire day.

then you will remind yourself that you never want to feel that way again.

you pick yourself up slowly.

things will be hard, you may end up falling again;

but i assure you, everything will be alright in the end.

let this be a lesson, a scar for you to remember.

when you heal, you'll be so proud of yourself; i promise.

writing this entire story out washed away most of the bitter emotions clinging to my heart. it helped me let go of what happened. that was how i found out that writing is the only thing that keeps me sane.

to my lovely readers, especially to those who commented and upvoted,
i can't thank you enough for always making my day.
it built up my confidence in writing. thank you so much for that.

i hope that each and every one of you will not encounter or feel such situation and emotions that june has to cope with.

also, a random fun fact: some of you may wonder why i used april, may and june as names.

as i have stated that this story is inspired by my personal life, the characters in this story are fictional yet real. for each character; april, may and june, there was a person in mind while i painted the actions and personality they have.

in real life,
april's birthday is in the month of april.
may's birthday is in the month of may.
june's birthday is in the month of june.

that's my sole reason for using those names :)

some of you were wondering if i used may as the character who steals april's heart and ruin the relationship between april and june; because like how the months go in order, may is the one separating april and june apart. i would like to say that it is purely coincidental, even i myself didn't think of that xD.

if you have any questions about this story, you can comment here and i'll try my best to answer them to my best ability^^

to those who read this whole long note, thank you and you are truly awesome!
i'm not sure whether i'll attempt writing a story somewhat like this again, but i do know that i will continue to write~

i hope each and every of you will be like cherry blossoms blooming in the soft spring, bringing joy to everyone. remember, you are always a blessing!
tea.