Eternity Origins: Pt. 3

These sudden fainting moments have never been common to me. The night I escaped from the evil doctor's lab was the first time I ever lost my energy like that. And at that point, fainting was at the perfect time. Now up to this point, I faint at a time of no control. Tired and fainting the first night into fainting and aching in the start of the afternoon. What is going on with me!?

Eventually, I began to feel my body restore itself. I opened my eyes, and got on my feet. I directed my eyes over to Slashwhip's bed. She wasn't there. The bed was perfectly made.

"Slashwhip?" I yelled.

There was no sound in the house. I left the room, and looked around.

"Slashwhip!?" I yelled again.

No response within her house. Where could she be!?

I wandered over the closet to see if she was hiding. I opened the door slowly. I saw myself again!

"Ah!!" I screamed.

It was just a mirror...

"Oh.. It's just a mirror," I said, with a pant.

I closed the closet door, and walked out of the bedroom to look for my angel. I was begging for her to be okay.

"Slashwhip!? Where are you!?" I said, as I walked around.

I felt like I was talking to myself. Did she.. just leave me behind? Was this not her house? My worry started like a light switch turned on. As I thought about that, I wondered if the lights would turn on. I flipped the light switch on. The lights didn't work. Nothing worked.

"Could she be outside?" I asked myself.

Since she wasn't in the house, I made my way to the front door. It felt strange. The knob didn't feel this way when I carried Slashwhip in. I gained a grip in my hand, and steadly opened the door. The sweat began to fall from my head. I couldn't understand why I had an urge to be cautious.

I finished opening the door. I saw myself again! She had Slashwhip!

"Ah!!" I screamed.

I went and ran towards the kitchen. I ran into something. There was another one of me!

"Ow! Look out!" the other Eternity said to me.

I was in panic mode. I hustled away from her, and ran back to the bedroom. As I got closer, the door knob turned. I stopped in shock. The door opened from the inside. The copy of me found me again!

"Have you seen Slashwhip?" she asked me.

I was breaking out. I ran away from her, and saw mobs of myself surround me in all directions. Everywhere I turned, versions of me got closer and closer to me! I fell to the floor in my small amount of space. I was being invaded!

"AAAHHH!!" I screamed.

Everything flickered in my sight. Slashwhip was looking down at me.

"Eternity, are you okay?" she asked me in her concerned voice.

I was in reality now. I was laying on the floor covered in sweat.

"Yeah.. I keep having nightmares of.. clones of me surrounding me..," I said to her.

Things didn't seem right. She seemed confused after she heard what I said.

"That can't be right," she said, "you told me that you had to_"

Right before she could finish, we heard the toilet in the bathroom go off all of a sudden.

"What was that?" I said, nervously.

We heard the door open and shut. My heart stopped. The person stood at the door.

"I'm back, Slashwhip. Can I come in?" the strange girl's voice asked on the other side of the bedroom door.

"C-Come in," said Slashwhip nervously.

She opened the door, and as soon as it opened, my nightmare came true! A clone of me!

"Oh my gosh!!" I screamed.

My heart beat rose again. I was losing it.

"Good morning, master," the clone said to me with a smile.

"N-No! Th-This can't be real! I-I-I'm Eternity!" I said, as I stood back.

My heart beat was racing. The sound of it thumping reached to my ears. I knew that there was no more steps, as I felt the wall block my way behind me. The clone walked towards me in my hallucination. I fell down at the corner with no exit.