Eternity Origins: Pt 7

I lost myself in the brink of struggle. No longer had I the fear. My fear evaporated to insanity. And having seen my lover being stolen from me, fueled me with a new rage.

As complete anger took over my control, my fur no longer stayed its light-green; my rage consumed me in dark energy; my eyes faded to a white; and my face died to a new frown. With that change, I felt a change in me. A thirst for utter revenge in sabotage.

The G.U.N cops gasped at my new rage. Out of frustration, I yanked my handcuffs, and broke the chain. I lunged at the cop behind me with my fist to his temple. During his collapse, I clutched another cop by the neck. I didn't care about his suffering. The third cop panicked. As he took out his pistol, the cop at my grasp took the shots. At soon as he ran out of ammunition, I tossed the neck of my second victim, and gave the shooter a fury uppercut to the gut. Coughing blood, I rose my boot above his head, and stomped down on his head to leave a dint on the floor.

Without taking notice to the bloodshed in the hotel room, I chased the remaining cops that had my Slashwhip. Those basterds will never see the light again, I thought within my catching up. I grabbed the two cops that had Slashwhip by their necks. I strangled both of them back-to-back, and gave my hardest clap with their necks in between. I failed to watch as they fell to the ground, coughing in blood.

Leaving one more, I grabbed the last cop by his vest, and pinned my final victim to the wall. I was the bully now.

"IF ANY OF YOU TOUCH ME OR SLASHWHIP AGAIN, I WILL END ALL FEELING IN YOUR BODY," I covered his face to block all breathing.

The last cop fell to lack of air, and his body fell due to gravity. I felt drained as well. The flame within me shrinked with the lack of fuel. I fell to my knees, and took notice of Slashwhip. She saw me with in complete shock. My eyes turned to the floor as the dark on me evaporated. Tears feel from my eyes, as the effects of my actions took the toll of me.

I sniffed, "I couldn't.. let them take you away..," I cried to Slashwhip.

To experience what just happened, I didn't know what Slashwhip would do. To be the victim of being caught, and having to see what I did, I would fear me.

She got on her knees, and hugged me. I cried as my arms wrapped around her back. We both had nothing to say. Cried for each other.

There was a shriek in the hallway. We turned our heads to notice that EVERYBODY were looking at us outside their doors with sustained shock.

"It's the two bounties from the TV!" A middle-aged man from a couple doors down noticed us.

Slashwhip got up fast, and tugged me by the arm.

"We've got to go!" She alerted me, as she ran to get me on my feet again.

Looking at her with so much determination, I let go of my past to look forward too. Passing by the counter, I threw the hotel set of keys out of my bra to the counter, as we barged our way out of the hotel. We got back running again across the hotel parking lot. In the distance, the sound of sirens were getting louder. We ran for it as fast as we could through the sidewalk filled with people. They reacted after our barge, as they've all witnessed the footage.

"We need a plan!" She yelled in our running.

In that moment, I began to remember something. A memory came into my view with an answer. "Just think of splitting in two. If you summon correctly, there'll be as many of me as you want."

"Clones! That's it!" I realized. "I've got an idea! Follow me!

I went up front to lead herself and I to a corner. I closed my eyes and tried my best to only think of splitting. In one quick attempt at the thought, I tried it.

"Clone!" I yelled.

"Yes, Eternity?"

I opened my eyes. My clone was there.

"I need you to go to the police," I ordered. "Have them take you to Dr. Eggman. When he captures you_" I whispered the rest to her ear.

"Yes, Eternity," the clone went on to the hotel, where the sirens were loudest.

I got myself pumped up.

"That clone will distract the police to give us some time," I looked at Slashwhip. "We need to keep moving!"

"Right!" She nodded.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a car drove to us, and stopped us from our escape. A strange girl from the drivers seat got out of the car, and opened the back seat to us.

"Get in!" The girl said.

Me and Slashwhip looked at each other, and hurried in. The girl hustled back in, and drove us off from our spot.

After that mysterious pick-up, me and Slashwhip rode off with this mysterious lady who was kind enough to give us a ride. The more think about her facial features, the more she seemed lesser of a stranger than I thought. I turned my head to Slashwhip to ask.

"Do you know who this is, Slashwhip?" I asked her quietly.

"No," she whispered back. "But it wouldn't hurt to ask, will it?"

I took her advice, and nodded. "Okay."

I decided to ask the girl.

"Thank you for saving us, miss," I said.

"Don't sweat it, Eternity," she replied. "After seeing you on TV with that broadcast hack, I knew you'd need some help."

The girl knew my name! I knew I must've met her before! The evil doctor never said our names! Me and Slashwhip looked at each other in surprise.

"This girl knows you, Eternity," Slashwhip silently told me. "How does she know you?"

"I-I'll ask her," I whispered back weakly.

I was too nervous to ask. But I promised to ask the driver already. So, I asked.

"I-I'm sorry, but.. can you tell me who.. you may be?" I weakly asked.

"It's me, Eternity," she said, as she turned around to reveal her face. "Brittany."