Chapter 5-Cringe feelings and moments and more enigma

Start from the beginning

You saw what he did and knowing how this'll goes.

Smiled at that thought,you keep on giving the costumers' orders.This is gonna be your best day ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4:58 pm

You keep on looking at your watch.

...

4:59 pm

Almost there.......

...

5:00 pm

When you saw your watch turn to the time of your hang out,you hurriedly ask Tok Aba if he can let you stop your shift for now and he agreed.

You ran towards his house and to your room.While you did your routine.

As for that black-haired boy,who put his hat off,was being taught by Ochobot for his date,"I told you,it's not a date!"

"Yeah....it kinda looks like a date to me.Hihihi"

"Well,it's not!!"

"Oh,just change your clothes already or you'll be late!!Remember,boys MUSN'T be late for their first date!!"

"I TOLD IT'S NOT-ughhh,forget it"

"ahehehe"Ochobot chuckled.He waited for BoBoiBoy to finish changing his clothes.And when he did,the little bot was amazed by BoBoiBoy's outfit.He only wears a plain black sweatshirt with jeans,sneakers and he keeps his hat off showing his white streak."So how do I look?"he said while turning around to face Ochobot,"Oh my gosh!!You look awesome BoBoiBoy!!"the said robot replied with joy as they sprinted downstairs to wait for you.

BoBoiBoy sat on the couch while Ochobot floated beside him,"Alright here's the thing,since your going on an amusement park,you have to win her alot of prizes specially big teddy bears!"

"hmmmm..for you to get one from her,right?"

"ahehehehe"

"What did Thunderstorm did to her last Sunday,anyway?"

"The real question is:What did SHE do to Thunderstorm last Sunday."

"What do you mean?"

"Ahehe,Y/N knocked him ou-woahh..."

"What do you mean by-woahh"the two were lost of words when they saw you smiling at them.You wear a soft sleeveless brown dress with a jean jacket,brown boots while you let your hair down.You're absolutely stunning!!

"WOW,Y/N!!!YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!!"Ochobot shouted.BoBoiBoy,on the other hand,was just staring at you.He doesn't know what to say.He was nervous yet excited.He's ner-cited or exci-vous.He thought that what if he might blew the whole thing?What if he failed you?What if he do something wrong and your friendship will be over and what if he lose you.

While BoBoiBoy keeps on staring at you and doesn't move a muscle,you approached him,"Helloooo.....Earth to BoBoiBoy?"you said while swaying your right hand infront of his face.When he heard your voice,he was back to reality,"Oh,right!............Y/N you look amazing."

"Hehe,what can I say I look fabulous.Now c'mon,let's go,BoBoiBoy!Bye Ochobot!"you cheerfully said while holding BoBoiBoy's hand and ran towards the door.

"Okay,Goodbye!Have fun!"Ochobot said while giving two thumbs up to BoBoiBoy without you noticing it.

You pass by to grandad's shop and said your goodbyes to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~

You and BoBoiBoy are sitting on a bench eating ice cream.After all that playing and winning prizes,you decided to take a break for a while.