After Y/n had gotten ready, she looked at the time and still had time to just relax. She grabbed her phone and went on Twitter, she laid down on her bed with her back against the headboard. She saw some tweets about her meeting the girls but others said it was a change of plan and she'll be meeting Camila Cabello. She thought people were lying until Ariana came into her room without a knock. 

 Y/n looks at her with surprise and patience. "Change of plans, we're meeting Camila Cabello, former Fifth Harmony member," Ariana says with excitement. "Maybe you and her could get together."

  "Wait, aren't you and Camila like a thing?" Y/n says hiding the excitement. "And I can't fall in love with someone just like that."

 Honestly, Y/n thought Camila is an amazing girl but if Ariana likes or possibly loves Camila for whatever reason then she should really go for it. Y/n really didn't mind Ariana going out with anyone, she just wants to see her big sister happy and only that thought makes Y/n happy. 

  "True, but give her a chance, get to know her," Ariana says trying to distract Y/n. 

  "Ariana?" 

  "Yeah?" 

  "Are you and Camila a thing?" Was all Y/n asked. 

 Ariana sighs. "I have feelings for her but I never admitted it to myself nor did I let my feelings get in the way." 

  "Ariana, if you like or possibly love her, then tell her. Who gives a shit if you date the same gender? It's not a law but I hate how people are so homophobic about it and it's sure as hell not a sin nor is it a crime. Follow your heart and if your heart screams, 'Camila, Camila,' then listen, okay?" Y/n only gave the best advice she could but she was hoping that it had helped Ariana. 

 Ariana looks at her with a smile and watery eyes. "I love you, Y/n, so much and thank you for all of that and I might actually listen to my heart. Thank you, thank you." 

 Y/n just smiles at her sisters reaction, she never thought she'd see this side of Ariana ever again. Ariana has been broken before and it had left a hole, not only in Ariana's heart but also Y/n's. Ariana's happy, excited even and it made Y/n's heart jump with excitement and happiness as well with Ariana. 

  "You're welcome. Anything for my big sis, you mean the world to me and I hate seeing you sad but if you're really happy with her, then be happy with her. There's nothing wrong with being happy nor is there anything wrong with liking a girl but of course people have their own opinions but a lot will understand why you like a girl," Y/n had explained but she was only telling the truth. 

  "Again, thank you so much," Ariana says and she gives Y/n the biggest hug ever. 

 Ariana has a huge smile plastered on her face and there's nothing and no one that will make her day worse, those words that Y/n had said boosted her confidence. 

  "Um, Ariana we kinda have to go. We're meeting Camila, remember?" Y/n says but she gives Ariana a slight nudge and Ariana just pushes Y/n's elbow away while blushing. 

  "Yeah, we have to go meet Camila," Ariana says but Y/n stopped teasing her about it because sometimes it annoys the hell out of Ariana. "Do you have everything?" 

 Y/n nods. "I hope this meeting goes well." 

  "Hey, have hope, okay? You'll do great and I heard you might be doing a song with Camila," Ariana says a little jealous. 

  "I'm not gonna take your girl so don't worry, okay? But it sounds fun in all honesty. I have a few ideas for some songs but I don't know.." Y/n trailed off as they got to the car. A black Ferrari.