Crush

Alvin, Simon and Theodore went to class. They sat down and talked. Brittany heard someone and she saw Alvin.

"Brittany, you ok?" Eleanor asked and Jeanette looked at her sisters. "Yeah, I'm fine. Who is that boy?" Brittany was looking at Alvin again. "That is Alvin. His brothers are Simon and Theodore" Jeanette said.

"He is cute. I want to talk to him, but I'm shy" Brittany admitted. "Alvin, my sister wants to talk to you" Eleanor said and Jeanette smirked. "Yeah?" Alvin looked at them and Brittany blushed.

"Um...I....uh...hi" she stuttered and her sisters sigh. "Hi" Alvin smiled and turned back to his brothers. "Brittany, why did you do that? You wanted to talk to him" Jeanette said and Eleanor nods. "Just, I can't. He is so....perfect and dreamy. I cannot talk to him without stuttering and blushing like a freak" Brittany told her sisters. 

"Most boys have that effect" Jeanette mumbled. Suddenly, two phones rang and everyone laughed. "Who left their phones on?!" Miss Smith yelled and everyone tried to be innocent by whistling.

"Detention for the whole class!" Miss Smith yelled again, getting groans. "I think I know who's phones" Derek smirked as Miss Smith let's him talk. "Alvin and Katie" he said.

The said girl and chipmunk growled. "Derek, I'm going to kill you" Katie told her brother. "I know Derek hates me and you two. But, he should go home" Alvin said and his brothers nod.

After class, everyone went to lunch. "Bring cookies to his house or talk to him" Eleanor said and Brittany nods. The two girls walked to the boys and Eleanor smiled.

"Hey Theodore" she said and Theodore smiled. "H-hey A-Alvin" Brittany stuttered and started blushing. Seeing the boys confused, Eleanor sighed. "Brittany has a crush" she whispered.

"She's looking at Alvin and blushing" Theodore said and Simon ate. "She has a crush on him. Do not tell Alvin" Eleanor whispered and the two boys nod.

"Simon, can we watch Teddy's show at home?" Theodore whispered. "Me and Alvin hate that show. Lets watch How To Train Your Dragon 2 at home" Simon whispered.

"I love that movie! Can I come with my sisters?" Eleanor asked in a whisper and Theodore nodded. "Yeah" Simon smiled. "Thanks! I'll tell Brittany and Jeanette" Eleanor smiled as she went to her sisters.

"Jeanette! Brittany! We are going to the Seville's house!" Jeanette and Brittany smiled at the news. So did Eleanor