Chapter 4

XD so for another update yoooooo I know I jist started today but i got hyped to make another chapter ugh

You have to forgive me for this though v: I really hate using my phone ughhhhhhhj so hard and difficult to type

:v well I have to start now before my imagination goes away so here we are 

owagariyo ( i know it mean dig in but :v its so catchy I hate Soma now)

the video above is the opening song of Junjou Romantica hope you enjoy :3

Normal POV

It was a bright morning, everything was so calm and peaceful not a single sign of trouble can be seen or heard. There lay a cute and adorable figure in his bed tucking his blanket up to cover his face. Yugi wasn't a morning person ever since he became a famous actor in hollywood. But he couldn't deal with his manager Onodera now when he is so shitty. Until his door flung open and the small figute shifted on his bed to roll on the other side.

Yugi's POV

I was having thoughts of Ritsu coming and barging in my room. I really just wanted to sleep for today since last night was so shocking.

~Flash back~

He looked at Yami smiling widely and then Yami's lips met his and he was dumbstruck after that.

Then they decided to go back since their managers we're calling them, Yugi still has his face flushed red took glances at Yami who was smiling while driving.

~End of flash back~

Yugi looked to see Ritsu at the door annoyed and waiting for him to sat up on his bed.

"So Yugi will you wake up or do I need to drag you down stairs where I really would think you would love to" he smirked of what he said to me. I just rolled my eyes "I would rather you drag me it'll be more effortless than waking myself up" I smiled at Ritsu that made him snorted.

"Alright alright stop with that and get up I made breakfast for both of us" he waved his hand signalling me to come down until he was out of sight.

He's seriously too responsible ugh I wish he'd get screwed up so hard that he can loosen up a bit Ra I swear if that happens I'll give him anything he want.

Well to tell he's gay and I'm gay also, we became so close because of being honest with each other. But jeez he's like a mother hen always being strict on schedule and making sure I'm alive and kicking.

I'm happy though that he can withstand me all these years Ritsu has been the only manager I can handle.

I went down the stairs and sat across the table where Ritsu is sitted. He made some  bacon and egg with some toast and orange juice. He also made cookies so girly asf, we started eating and talked about the schedule for today.

After that  we went to the studio to get everything done. I want the show done as soon as possible so I can accept some of the offers given to me by some famous movie directors.

All of us, the characters got dressed and up on stage to start the next scene after a few minutes, the director called for a break.

I felt someone tap my shoulder I turned around and saw Yami.

"Aibou you okay you seemed eager to finish everything is there something you need to do?" Yami asked concerned.

"Umm I just want to get everything done so I can accept some of the offers given to me I can't afford to let the chance slip by" I sighed then he sat beside me.