Chapter 3

hello guys XD this is me again I forgot to introduce myself from the past two chapters lol

I'm fujoshiqueen XD the ultimate pairer of the universe XD so how are you liking the other previous chapters XD 

so sorry that it was so and sooooooo detailed I just can't stop myself ugh well I better stop my foolishness before you get to know my attitude nyahoo well here we go XD

Yugi's POV

Yami was driving us down on the city at night the beautiful city lights covered every road I was mesmerized for a moment until Yami snapped me from the trance I was in. "Yugi come back to earth we still need you for tomorrow" I looked up at him then I chuckled "Gonna miss me if I was gone?" I questioned him with a small grin on my face. "Maybe or maybe not" he smirked while driving "So where are we going?" I asked looking at him. "I'm going to take you to a wonderful place to rest forever" he answered still with a smirk on his face "Aww come on " I pouted for him not giving the answer I wanted.

"Be patient little one we'll soon be there" he chukcled

Then we stopped at some bay it was beautiful that I hurriedly got out of the car and leaned on the cement fence {dunno what'it's called forgot deal with it} separating the land to the water. I looked around with my amethyst eyes and awed from the view. The stars can be clearly seen here then a hand went on my shoulder I turned around seeing Yami with a wide smile on his face.

"So I guess you like the place" he spoke in a low baritone voice "Yeah it's amazing" I grinned looking at him and back at the wonderful view

Yami's POV 

I was surprised at Yugi when he suddenly got out and glanced at the magnificent view. I chuckled a little because of his childishness then I went beside him and talked about the view he looked like he was enjoying himself  so I let him and we stared at the stars. He then looked at me with his amethyst eyes sparkling from the light of the moon and stars. "What is it little one?" I asked him he was still looking at me and then "I I just wanted to thank you for bringing me here Yami abd also thanks for getting me away for a little while from my manager he is soooo strict"he chuckled "Yeah mine's also like that that's why I mostly came here to relax my mind after shootings" I said and looked up at the sky.

I waited for him to respond until I looked at him he was just staring at me "You know Yami" he chuckled and continued "You look very hot just moments ago" he chuckled again. My eyes wide open and was staring at him he thinks I'm hot woah. Well I am I mean all actress and women are swooning all over me. I smirked a little at the thought of mine and spoke back to Yugi "Heh, Is what I heard right, you think I'm hot" I smirked and saw Yugi's face flushed from what I said.

"um wait that its not what you think I was just" he was too embarrassed and realized what he just said I was chuckling and he burried his face on his hands. "It's really not what you think forget it please" he spoke in alow cute voice. Ra if he wasn't this innocent and cute I would've taken him. "Oh really" I laughed looking at him with his eyes glaring at me, pouting. "Sorry sorry It's just you're just so cute " his face went a bit redder than last time his jaw dropped. Then when he finally fixed himself he stared at me and smiled it drove me crazy then I leaned in closely to Yugi and................

Yugi's POv

I was so embarrassed and then I decided to recollect myself I saw Yami laughing so I ws feeling happy and I smiled at him. Until he leaned in closely öur faces were like 3 inches close to each outher then he spoke "Yugi, you really are adorable" after that I felt lips crash onto mine and saw Yami was kissing me..........................HE WAS KISSING ME AND IT FELT SO RADAMN GOOD........................BUT STILL HE WAS KISSING ME.

When we parted to get air I was wide eyed and staring blankly at Yami who smiled at me. "Ya- ya-Yami?" I stuttered "Umm sorry I was it was just because you were so well sorry but I still don't regret what I did" he covered his mouth it seems like he was embarrassed or something. "Oo-okay well umm I also liked it" I blushed a million times redder. "Rea-really we-well then umm can we go out?" he asked me I was smiling "Yes of course" I smiled widely then he returned my smile we were  laughing until our phone rang it was our managers calling us since they've been looking for two hours for us. We just chuckled and decided to go back to where Takano and Ritsu is. {:3 I'm still flustered  on the sekaiichi thing XD kyaaaaaaa}

well chapter three is done I'll continue on making the rest of the chapters I really just want to make fanfic stories ugh so 

Adios 

Fujoshiqueen does not own yugioh only the plot lol