Chapter 5

"Alice?...Alice..." I hear a voice startle me. I opened my eyes and sighed when I realised we were still driving.

"Alice...did you have bad dream, because you bit Jaiden." Janise wondered.

"What?? sorry Jaiden." I sighed but realised he wasn't here. then I looked out and we were parked near a petrol station, an Jaiden was filling the car.

"How Long have we been driving?" I asked them all.

"Six hours, me and Jessie swapped as she is tired." Jordan replied not smiling.

I felt awful, their home was full I werewolves and dead soul eaters and it was because of me! I wanted to know where we were because we must have gone far to have driven six hours. suddenly the door opened.

"Anyone wants to clean up, go now and quick. Janise and Jessie go with Alice." Jaiden told us then slammed the door and went to pay.

"I need the toilet!" I exclaimed and jumped out the car. Jessie called after me by I didn't stop I flung the toilet door open and skidded to a stop. Jessie and Janise bumped into me and gasped.

In one I the cubicals with the door open was a young girl crying as there was an older..wait...was it a vampire biting her.

"Vampire!" Jessie answered for me.

Then Jessie charged at it. She took it by surprise and grabbed it by the neck and lifted him, wow she was strong!

"Alice grab my knife out my pocket and stab him through the heart!" she yelled over the struggling vampires calls and the crying girl. I ran over and grabbed her kitchen sized knife out her side pocket went round the front if him. I looked at his blood dripping fangs and glowing red eyes, disgusting.

"You..." he gasped, "your the star...betta watch out the others are-" he continued but I wanted to hear no more so I shoved it through his chest and let go of it. he cried and began to grow old instead of the young immortal killer he was before. Then he shrivelled up until Jessie let him go and ran to the dying girl.

"It's okay, I'm a healer. just stay still and your be better in no time." Jessie told her softly. the girl was young about my age she had blood shot eyes and pale skin, he hair a short blonde bob. she whimpered and Jessie hovered her hands over the two holes in her neck, then I realised she had them all over her.

"Shall I go tell Jaiden?" I asked.

"Yeah and get Jordan. this needs two people." she told me her voice hoarse.

Me and Janise ran to the car as fast as we could and opened the doors to see Jaiden and Jordan listening I music but their faces like rock.

"Jordan, Jessie needs your help she will explain, just go." I told him hastily as I got in the car. Jordan looked confused but ran out anyway.

"What was that about?" Jaiden asked also frowning.

"There was a vampire sucking a girls blood in the toilets, I killed it while Jessie held him still. the girl is badly injured so she needs Jordan's help healing her." I told him, by the end his face looked worried.

"Did he see you?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes, but he's dead." I told him. he bowed his head and sighed angrily. "what? he's dead." I said again.

"When vampires die they get send to their world so the people can see how they died, the vampires will see you and follow us!" he exclaimed. "you shouldn't have killed it, Jessie should have called us straight away.

Now I was worried too...