Chapter 15

I hadn't left my room all day since Zylen was brought in to have the possessor taken out...the reason I hadn't left because it sounded painful, every two minuets a ear piercing scream echoed through the house, and the scream came from Zylen. Jessie was reading instructions while Jordan and Jaiden followed them, I didn't want to see what they were doing to him...I just hope I never get possessed!

I still couldn't believe what Jaiden had said about not actually loving me, why would he kiss me if that was the case? Maybe he just wanted to see me glow, in that case he was using me! I've never been used before but it makes it a whole lot worse when that was my first kiss, but the person it was with didn't mean it...I am trying to learn to control my emotions but when it comes to Jaiden their all muddled, because even after finding out he doesn't actually love me, deep down a piece of me still loves him. Why was I feeling this guilt of ignoring him, leaving him, not looking at him in the eyes, after all it was him, him that said those things, why am I wasting my self on him?! After all these thoughts I still don't know whether to believe he meant what he said about not loving me, maybe he just said that...to get the others to shut up.

Only one way to find out, see if liking someone else makes him jealous, I knew I would regret this, but time to get to know Zylen better.

*****

"Alice, Zylen's better." Jessie announced coming into my room.

"Cool is he okay?" I asked smiling.

"More importantly, are you okay, need any healing?" She asked closing my door.

"Oh, I have a slight cut on my leg." I showed her the red gash which sliced down my leg.

"Slight, that looks sore. I'll heal it before it gets infected." She walked over and hovered her hands healing it gently.

"I heard, what Jaiden said last night." I blurted.

"Oh, did you hear all of it?" Her voice wary.

"Yeah...did he mean it?" I asked sadly when she was done.

"Who knows...I never know with Jaiden, he's hard to read." She frowned.

"Your telling me, it's just why would he kiss me?" I replied.

"I have no idea, maybe he just said what he said to get me and Jordan to stop, I'm sorry." She pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay." I hugged her back. Suddenly banging sounded from the room, I jumped of my bed and ran to the front room, Jessie followed close behind. I gasped when there were at least ten vampires fighting with Jordan Jaiden and Zylen. Jessie shoved me into the bathroom, I screamed and banged not he door, but heard the lock click. Jessie why!? I banged and called, then realised I should probably shut up. I heard screams cries and I hoped and hoped they would all be okay. About ten minuets later the lock clicked and Jaiden opened the door pulled me out into the room, I looked into his eyes. Something was wrong, please say- I looked down to see Jessie crying, then I realised why...

Jordan was laying motionless, he was covered in bruises cuts and on his face was a vampire bite mark. Zylen walked over and hugged her, motioned us to join, as soon as we were all touching we whizzed away again. Everything flashed and I was set on the floor. I looked around and we weren't in another shack, we were in a fancy golden building. Jordan was still with us, I felt sorry for all of them, and even though I'd only known him for a week. I was also crying, Jaiden was teared up and hugged me with one arm, while the other hugged Jessie.

"Where are we?" I sniffled.

"City of gold." Zylen answered with watery eyes, then I saw the cuts on either side of his face and neck. They were sealed but he must have had to have the possessor cut out of him. I heard foot steps and saw a silhouette walking towards us. When he came into view I saw his blonde messy hair, and he had gold eyes the same colour as the walls. He smiled and stopped in front of us.