Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore
title: Don't go
mood: major angst (grief)
requested by:  Em
other: one shot

MAIN CAST:
•EMILY CAMPBELL
PLAYED BY BLONDE FC
OR REPLACE HER NAME WITH YOURS!
•STEFAN SALVATORE
PLAYED BY PAUL WESLEY

✿.。.:*

↠ Stefan when, he is grieving

Stefan when, he is grieving. . .

Emily Campbell walked the damp street with her boyfriend, Stefan Salvatore. After the travellers had conducted their ju-ju on him Stefan had become exhausted.

Now making their journey back home hand in hand the couple was just glad that the pain was now finally over and they were finally free.

The quiet mood seemed to put Stefan in his usual brooding hence making Emily playfully push the green eyed vampire. Stefan had being caught off guard,making him stumble sideways but the vampire regained his posture and shot a jestful look at his girlfriend.

Before he pushed back at her. She faked a gasp as her grey eyes widened. Stefan smiled lovingly at the amazing girl beside him. ʻʻI love the way you look at me.ʼʼ She whispered staring into his forest colored eyes. Stefan placed a soft kiss on her lips before they resumed their walk. The moonlight shining on the happy couple.

Their feets dragged against the tar road peacefully for sometime.Until Emily grinned mischievously and she nudged her boyfriend harder this time. The grey eyed vampire giggled and ran as Stefan laughed ʻʻI'm gonna get you,Em!.ʼʼ

Looking back at him she winked
ʻʻI'd love to see you try,Stef.ʼʼ With that said she used her vampire speed to propel her forward. Stefan hot on her heels.

A bunch of giggles and laughter echoed through the barren road. wooshes played against the wind as the two chased each other in vamp speed.

ʻʻOooh you're getting warmer.ʼʼ The blonde girl teased.Stefan approached the tree she once hid behind.

ʻʻOops , try harder.ʼʼ Emily whispered in his ear and sped off before he could capture her into his hold.

This continued for sometime until Stefan snuck up from behind her. He snaked an arm around her waist. Earning a jump from Emily as she turned around.ʻʻStefan!.ʼʼ She slapped his chest. ʻʻYou scared the crap out of me.ʼʼ