Chapter 14 Marriage!! part 1

Alexa P.O.V

The sound of loud banging awakes me, I looked at the clock and it's 4.30 AM. I walked out of my bedroom where me and yona sleeps and to the living room, where everyone else sleeps. Apparently they all have been woken up by the banging as well.

"My lady this is important!!" Said a man's voice muffled by the door.

I slide the door open, and reveal one of the genderal assistant. Worries and shock was written all over his face, panting in exhaustion and panic.

"What is the matter" I asked my voice still groggy.

"War, milady.. War" calmed down but now there is a hint of anger in his voice.

"What do yo- *yawn* mean..?" I asked confused.

"Hindai... our messenger. His body was found in the forest next to the river.."

Shock, I shot my eyes open. I ran back to my room and wear my usual clothing. I asked the jenderal assistant to guide me to the main house.

"All of come with me, where it's much saver" I command

"Yuki!" Yukine's body glow a bright light and transform into a tiger.

"Yona, Yoon ride on yuki" I command again.

"Let's go"

------------::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::------------

I dropped off Yona and the others at the main household because it is much safer there. Me, Koko, and yuki {Daiko and yukine animal form names} went to the medical household {kinda like a hospital}.

There we saw our messenger laying at a futon looking lifeless. I approached the man and asked him if he Know who attack him.

"They're... coming.." He said lifeless

"Who?!" I accidentally yelled at him.

"T-they.."

"God dammit who are they!!!"

"Milady"said one of the medic"he needs rest" the medic placed her hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

Meanwhile:

"Hak, I'm scared" yona said, her voice trembling.

"Don't worry, I believe that my little sister is capable of handling this" everyone's eyes widens.

"I thought you didn't-" hak interrupted kija

"I know, but after hearing yukine and Daiko.. I know now that it's all was a big misunderstanding" Hak admitted.

"I don't get it" Zeno questions

"What is it that you don't get?" Asked kija

"Well why did that mister said 'war' to mis Alexa?" He questions again.

Now Shin-ha is also confused. He slightly  lifted his head up and put a finger on his chin, and Ao mimic him.

"Well, you see Zeno" kija started

"When two village has not form an alliance yet, they send their messenger to, we'll send them a message instead of going to that village they'reself. And if they have not form an alliance yet, they only send their messenger on important thing only. And one of the village killed of injured the messenger  it's basically like telling the other village to have war. Do you understand?"