Chapter 22

Zayns POV

"And if I do" I question smirking

"You will be a dead man" he says angrily

"I did it before why wouldn't I not do it again" I say

"You told her you used her and I was there for her you weren't, she will come running back to me" I say running my tongue over my lips.

Harry harry harry.
What am I gonna do with you?
He should know by know that I get what I want.

Just wait and see.

"If you fucking touch her I swear you will be on your fucking knees begging me not to kill you" he say walking towards me and putting the gun to my head.

"Watch me"

Isabellas POV

What is wrong with him ?

I feel so worthless. Useless. Used. All because if him and he has the guts to come here and scream at me. Something is seriously wrong with him.

"Fuck you harry" I scream kicking the seat in front of me.

He has problems he needs help this kid needs help!

As time goes by I see a very angry harry running to the car. His gun not visible anymore.

You should of just ran away instead you do what he says my subconscious tells me.

"Why are you sitting at the back" he questions

I keep quite not wanting to talk to him and if I do I'm gonna cause another fight because I'm pretty sure if I start talking I'm gonna blow up.

"I said why are you sitting at the back" he questions sternly

I look at him a scowl escapes my lips. Who does he think he is.

"Answer me" he says raising his voice

"Bella seat at the front" he demands

"I don't want to" I finally answer him

"I wasn't asking you I was telling you" he say with clinched teeth

"No" I say smirking at him

"Mm okay then" he say as he starts the car and drives away.

"You'll get your punishment later" he murmurs smirking

I think I wasn't meant to hear that.

As his driving his phones starts to vibrate notifying him that someone is calling him. I take a peck at his phone wondering who is calling at this hour.

"Styles"

"Mm..okay...yeah...I'll be there in 1 hour"

"Don't do anything until I come" he says as he hangs up and looks at me.

"I'm gonna drop you home" he mutters

"I don't want you to go out or call someone" he demands looking at me from the front mirror.

"Okay" I say softly

As we arrive harry opens the door and mentions me to follow him to the living room.

"Brandon I want you to bring Taylor , Travis , joès, Paul and Niall to guard the house " he speaks into his phone.

He hangs up and looks at me.

"What" I spit out

"I don't want you to get out of the house stay here or in our room"

"Understood"

"And if I don't " I question him biting my bottom lip

"Don't bite your lip Bella" he says

His hand comes up, and he grasps my chin, tugging it so my lip is released from the grip of my teeth.

"Bite that lip again and I'll bite it my self" he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my back.

"And if you do go somewhere then you wouldn't like what I would do to you" he whispers in my ear sending another shiver down my back.

"Stay and be a good girl"

"There will be guys coming soon they will be guarding the house making sure you don't leave" he says pointing at me and to the door

"I don't want you to look at them and I don't want you talking to them"

"Understood"

"Okay" I say looking down at my fingers

"Okay what"

I look at him frowning my brows. What does he expect me to say.

"Okay what Bella" he says looking me in the eyes and biting his bottom lip.

"Bite that lip again styles and your not gonna like what I'm gonna do to you" I mock

"Is that so miss jones" he says tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"In that case I won't stop" he says smirking at me.

He looks at the time and looks back at me " the boys will be here any minute"

"Okay" I say looking back to the floor

"Okay sir" he corrects

"I want you to call me sir or mr styles" he says

"Yes"

"Yes...what? Bella"

"Yes..sir"

"Good girl" he says

A/N Nialls girlfriend will be in the next chapter !! :) sorry if you didn't like this chapter