Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V

I speed up over the limit ,until I reach Bella's house. I step out of my car and shut the door behind me. Locking the car door, I jog to the door and start knocking repeatedly, hard.

"Okay okay I'm coming ,geez " I hear Bella shout.

As she opens the front door, her face had been smudged with tears. She's been crying, her eyes are blood-shot red and her mascara is running down her cheek, but she still looks beautiful.

"Bella I -" she shuts the door in my face before I even get to finish my sentence.

"Bella open the door. Damn it" I scream banging on the door .

" Go away harry, I don't want to talk to you!" she screams from inside the house.

"Don't be difficult Bella ,open the fucking door" I say sternly as I brush my fingers through my messy hair.

"Open the fucking door damn it" I scream slamming my hands on the door.

"N-o ha-rry " she sobs.

" Bella! I swear if you don't open the door! So god help me I will break it!" I snap and push my palms against the wooden ,door.

A creak has been ,slightly made by the door and my grip gets tighter.

" Harry ! Stop your going to break it!!" She shouts.

"Then open the fucking door ,for crying out loud!!!" I shout back and the door opens ,revealing bella's pain.

" What do you want?" She sobs.

" I want you to hear me out and give me another chance .

" What? Do you seriously want me to forget everything that happened!" She snaps ,sharply.

" Yes bella. Forget everything. " I try and control my temper.

" Fine. I will forget everything that happened. Every little tear that collapsed and smudged my cheeks ,I will forget. Every little play-back of her touching you ,I will forget. " She sarcastically speaks, but her voice ends up cracking.

Without another word being said ,she slams the door shut, but I angrily place my foot in front of it, stopping it. Another tear has dropped from her beautiful eyes.

Fuck I hate seeing her like this. I didn't mean to cause her any pain. It wasn't even my fucking fault, it was that slut who I now fired.

" Move your leg ,Harry " She warns ,hopelessly as I kick the door open and reveal her full body.

I quickly rush inside and grab her by the hips. Pecking her harshly, she doesn't give me entry. I place my hands under her t-shirt and rub her back with the base of my hand.

I growl angrily as she doesn't let her lips open for my access.

I place my hand on her butt and squeeze it she gasps I let my tough explore her mouth.

She pulls away placing her forehead on mine.

"Baby nothing happened I promise" I say pecking her lips

"Then why did she have her hands on you but most importantly why was her shirt of" she snaps at me

Fuck she's hot when shes angry I bite my lip and tell her what happened.

After a while she falls asleep in my arms. I pick her up and place her on her bed kissing her forehead.

I start taking my clothes of until I have my boxers and lay down next to her I pull her close to me and wrap my arms around her waist.

"I love you" I say before I fall asleep