Chapter 9

Isabella's P.O.V

After a while we got out of bed and had breakfast "Babe?" Harry questions me.

" I'm in our room!" I shout at him.

A few seconds later ,I see harry standing in front of the door way ,with only boxers on. I can see every single tattoo that has been marked onto his skin.

" Baby we're going out " He says as he starts walking towards me. Harry's gets up on the bed and comes on top of me .

"Where are we going?" I say as I peck his lips ,softly .

"I wanna take you on a date" He says as he starts kissing my neck, deeply.

"Ha-rry" I moan and he smirks at me before lifting his head up to look at me.

"I love the way you say my name" He says as he bites onto his bottom lip.

" I love the way you make me say your name, aloud. " I smirk ,shyly at Harry and he digs his head into my neck.

" Get ready, love. " Harry whispers into my neck and goose bumps rise.

"What do I wear ?" I question looking at him

"Wear a dress ,anything you were. You make it look hot" He says as he heads for the door , to take shower

I go in my closet and search for an outfit. I take out a strapless short black dress and lay it out on the bed. I pick up my blue heels and head off to the bathroom door.

"Babe" Harry shouts from the shower.

"Yer" I reply in a loud tone.

"I forgot to get a towel, would you get me one" He says.

I don't answer him. I just go to the cupboard and take out a clean ,white towel. I knock on the bathroom door and wait for his reply.

"Just come in and hand it to me "

I open the door with my eyes shut ,tight. I hear a loud chuckle beside me and feel hands wrap around my waist.

" You sure are something special. " Harry says ,placing a warm ,soothing kiss onto my fore head.

I head back into my room to get ready. I first start with my make up making it look nice and simple

As I finish doing my hair ,I hear a knock on the bathroom door .

"Bella babe are you finished? "

"Yes ,just give me a second " I say raising my voice so he can hear me .

A few seconds later. I open the door to see harry in black tight jeans with a blue buttoned up shirt.

"You look handsome " I say as I lightly peck his lips .

"You look beautiful, as always " Harry says as his hands move to my thigh.

"Come one lets go" I say holding his palm.

"I think we should stay here and spend the day in bed" Harry mocks as he smirks ,hotly.

I slap his chest and we start walking to the car.

He pulls away from the drive way and he starts speeding.

A/N hope you guys like it :))))

I didn't edit I have a party today sorry guys :/ xx