Chapter 12

Isabella's P.O.V

"Stop! stop!" I scream as tears run down my cheek.

"Listen to the lady " The man underneath Harry says ,smirking at me and spitting out some blood.

"Shut the fuck up ,your lucky I didn't fucking kill you !" Harry angrily ,growls as he slams the mans head onto the hard, surfaced ground and heads over to cuddle me, tightly.

"Har-rry Please I-I wanna g-g-go home" I sob on his neck. I feel so weak.

"Come on babe, lets go." Harry comforts me with his soft ,warming voice and bends down to pick me up. Holding me bridle style and kisses my cheek.

As we get to the car ,harry opens the back door and lays me on the back seat. He quickly closes the door and runs to the drivers side he opens the door, buckling in and starts the car.

When we arrive home ,harry opens my door and carrys me to the door .

"I can walk you know" I say looking at him but he doesn't say anything ,but ignores me and gets his key out to open the door.

When he finally opens the door he sets me on the couch and sighs in anger.

"I'll bring you some clothes" He tells me as he runs up the stairs.

I get up from where I was laying and go to the bathroom ,to wash my face.

"Here" he says as he hands me his hoodie and my tights .

"Thanks" I whisper ,nearly choking on my words.

When I change and finish ,I walk downstairs to see harry on the couch with his hands on his face .

I let out a fake cough to get his attention.

He looks up at me with his tired eyes. "Come here" Harry says opening his arms for me to cuddle him .

" Feeling better? " He asks digging his chin into my neck.

" Yeah I feel better ,now that I'm with you. " I say ,pecking softly at his pink lips.

" How are you? " I ask ,cuddling tighter into his arms, that fit perfectly around me.

" Im fine. " He lies.

" Harry ,no your not. What's wrong?"

" I'm Fine" he says sternly

"Harr-"

" Damn it Bella I said im fucking fine" he shouts Angrily

"I'm sorry" I say getting out of his arms and running upstairs.

A/N short chapter but I hope you enjoyed the chapter :) love you all x