Online | chapter 14

~ 2:36pm | Melanie's pov | text convo between troye, Ariana and Melanie 

Melanie: Troye.

Troye: yes bbie

melanie: I have a surprise 

troye: oh ok

ariana: Im gonna need you to find as much alcohol as you can, put it all in the kitchen then round up the groups.

ariana: then, your going to get into your car and drive up to a small cafe on the beach front

Troye: should I question anything

melanie: Id have to say no

melanie: also, can you go grab my camera and bring it along too

troye: sure

ariana: see you in five

troye: wait what?

Melanie martinez has left the chat

Ariana Grande has left the chat

~ five minutes later

I sat on the curb and smiled down at my phone as I went through a bunch of photos of me and my friends. I'm so lucky, considering I had one friend who actually didn't give a shit about my teeth in school, but then she left for college and I was alone again. Then I met Troye, we became friends and soon after, we went to one of Ariana's concerts when she was just starting out in her music career. We got front row and got to watch her sing put your hearts up, she still had red hair back then. We met her after the show and sure enough, we all started regularly  meeting up and hanging out.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and stood up quickly as troye pulled up in the blue car in front of me. I skipped over to him and hugged him tightly as we said our hello's.

"Oh, I almost forgot." He stated as he took off his backpack and pulled out my beloved camera.

"Thank you so much, but why the backpack?" I questioned as we started walking towards the entrance.

He opened the bag up wide, showing me The bottle of whine and one of my sticks of weed oddly. I furrowed my eyebrows at him as he zipped it up.

"I felt like whine and I don't know your needs." He shrugged as we walked through the cafe.

"Ok, close your eyes!" I said excitedly, throwing my hands over his eyes.

"Is this where you murder me?" He laughs as I hold his hand and begin leading him to the table.

I laugh evilly as I lead him over to the edge.  Where he's looking out to the ocean.

"Open your eyes!" I laugh.

"Melanie I've seen this before." He sighs.

"Yeah what a shitty surprise mel." Ariana laughs as she throws her arm around troyes shoulders.

His eyes go huge and his jaw drops.

"ARI!!" He yells it as he lifts up her small body.

"Troye... Troye put me down." She said calmly as he continued to fling her small body around the room.

"Ok, ok troye put her down. she isn't a rag doll." I laughed as he put her down carefully. 

After about an hour of catching up together and telling stories about touring and such, we'd all piled into Troye's car and began driving towards the house.