Online ~ Introduction

🌹Leave Comments🌹

|Melanie|

I Laughed at Troye as he danced strangely around the outdoor stage. My laugh was quite loud even though my song 'mad hatter' was blasting loudly. I was getting ready for my tour that was coming up in a months time, my best friend Troye Sivan had dropped by to check out one of the stages I had to play at first. Troye and I have always loved music, in fact, we're both musicians. To say I'm jealous of Troyes talents would however be an understatement.

I laughed louder as troye began to shimmy over to me, waving his arms around and shaking his long legs. I decided to just give in and began twirling around and shaking my hips along with both troye and the music's rhythm. Troye ran over to his camera and began filming me as I danced around the stage, I smiled and pointed at the camera as I danced making troye laugh.

The song ended and so did my energy. I was out of breath. I took a seat next to troye on the ground in the middle of the empty stage next to my belongings. I took a sip of my juice box I'd brang along before laying down with a loud sigh. Troye followed along as we watched the stars pass over us.

"Jesus the moon is bright tonight." troye said, his thick Australian accent clearly showing.

"Yep, I'm gonna miss this spot." I sighed.

"Mel it makes my heart shake, bend and brake knowing that your leaving me. You do know that right?" He said lightly.

"I know Troye, but I'll be back before you can say I miss Melanie." I laughed, punching him in the arm playfully.

He chuckled a low laugh as he continued watching the stars.

"hey Mel?" He spoke up after a minute of comfortable silence.

I hummed lightly in response.

"Can I introduce you to my friends? Online friends I mean, yah know, like the ones I met on tour."

"Whatever makes you happy troye." I shrugged.

I got up off the ground and grabbed my phone, the time read 12:47. I began picking up all my stuff and shoving it all in my bag again carelessly.

"It's getting late, lets head home." I yawned as Troye shoved his phone in his pocket. He nodded and then we began making our way to the car. I watched the silhouettes of the trees against the shining stars as we drove away. It reminded me of something Troye had sang to me before.

"I know your seeing black and white, so I'll paint you a clear blue sky."

----------🌻🌿🌻----------

Hiya my few readers!

I really hope you liked the introduction of my new book 'Online.'

I'll most likely be posting the first few chapter really quickly, so stay tuned.

anyway! that's all for now.

Love you all sm<3

Till next time...