Online ~ chapter 11

~10: 25pm ~ Josh

I laughed at her cheesy knock-knock jock as she pulled into the parking lot of the beach. She looked over at me and smiled widely, her gap cute as ever. As I was about to get out, she grabbed my jacket sleeve.

"Wait, I have an idea!" she jumped in her sat excitedly, turning on the ignition again.

I looked out the window as she pulled out of the parking spot and reversed into it backwards, I furrowed my eyebrows, but she didn't seem to notice as she jumped out of the car and skipped to the back of the car. She lifted up the back door and looked at me from, where I was still in my seat, looking confused as frick.

"Well, are yah gonna leave me back here by myself or come over." She laughed playfully making me smile and unbuckle my seat belt.

I jogged around to the back and smirked as Melanie was now laying In the back amongst the heap of blankets and pillows Tyler and Jenna forgot to take out after their date last night at the drive-in movie. I jumped in and and threw a blanket over both of us.

"It's cosy as Fu- I mean frick." she giggled.

"You can swear you know, I'm not five, Tyler's just innocent." I shrugged.

"Really!" she said as if in relief. I nodded.

"Great, shit fuck shit bitch fuck shit bitch fuck!" she yelled at the top of her lungs before I covered her mouth with my hand.

She gigged before looking in my eyes, thats when I noticed our bodies when intertwined and our faces were only a few centimetres away. I slid my hand down to her jawline slowly, her bottom lip tugging down with it before slapping back into place. I moved my hand and pushed a piece of hair behind her ear. She smiled widely and giggled.

"What?" I laughed along.

"Just *laugh*the sound *laugh* my lip made."

"That was my favourite part." I laughed, sitting up and looking out at the beach.

The beach was empty, but the moon was so bright, it lit up the entire beach, as well as the carnival lights in the distance. I made a self note to go on a trip to the carnival with everyone.

"Whatcha looking at?" Melanie said softly, I hadn't even noticed that she was sitting right next to me, dangling her legs over the ledge of the car.

"the carnival, I want to take everyone there one day." I said pointing it out to her.

I watched as her eyes crept around every corner of the view, taking in the beauty of it. I looked down at her legs, looking at the strange tattoos on her thighs.

"What do they mean?" I asked.

"Oh, this one means sex is a game, and this one means love is a maze." She said pointing to her tattoos.

"That's really pretty." I smiled.

"Your really pretty." She cooed, pinching my cheek softly making me attack her with tickles.

She scream/laughed as I tickled her side, screaming for me to stop so I stopped and hugged her as my arm wrapped around her arms, her two-toned hair eating against my shoulder. She pulled out her phone and tapped away quickly before handing it to me.

"Pick a song." She smiled, her eyes glimmered like a thousand stars.

I tapped on a song before turning it off and taking in the soft strumming of a ukelele.

skin... heat... hair in your mouth, feet touching feet

I looked down at her, as she swayed lightly to the music. I looked into her eyes as she looked into mine.

Oh, you and I.... safe from the world, though the world will try.

She kneeled her soft hair against my shoulder, the music fit in with everything so beautifully. I softly nudged her and took her hand, stepping out of the car as she followed.

Oh, I'm afraid of the things in my brain...But we can stay here...And laugh away the fear.

I smiled down at her, her pinky wrapped around mine as we walked out a few centimetres. I gently wrapped my arms around her waist, her arms around my neck.

Intertwined...Free...I've pinned each and every hope on you...I hope that you don't bleed with me

I looked deep into her dazzling eyes, before she pulled me closer to her, her head under my chin as she breathed softly.

"can this be our song Joshie?" she said sweetly as we swayed, she looked up at me with hope.

"definitely smelly mellie." I smiled, making her giggle.

I'm afraid of the things in my brain...But we can stay here...And laugh away the fear

I whispered along with the lyric, I knew it was our song as soon as I saw it on her playlist. Her small hand slide up from my shoulder to cheek.

As she stood high on her tippy toes, I leaned down until finally, our lips met. Warm sugar ran throughout my body as her soft lips didn't pull away.

I wanted to stay here forever, I never wanted to fuck this up.

I wanted her to mine more than any other on earth.

And I had a feeling she felt the same way...

The song: