Online ~ Chapter Three

( private chat between josh and melanie)

Melanie.M: hai

spookyjimjoshua: hi mel

melanie.m: you okay?

spookyjimjoshua: yeah, just stressed

Melanie.M: me too m8, me too

spookyjimjoshua: whats got you stressed

melanie.m: tour,

melanie.m: its, ugh

spookyjimjoshua: awe poor bean

melanie.m: haha yeah

melanie.m: anyway, why are u stressed out?

spookyjimjoshua: I hurt my wrist and I'm meant to play a show tonight

melanie.m: what did ty say?

spookyjimjoshua: he told me to stay home and chill, he'll explain to the fans I guess

Melanie.m: what town r you in rn?

spookyjimjoshua: California

melanie.m: bitch I'm there too fam

spookyjimjoshua: RLLY?

Melanie.m: YEAHHHH

spookyjimjoshua: you wouldn't mind visiting, I hate being here alone with Netflix

Melanie.M: girl I'm only going for da Netflix

spookyjimjoshua: can you bring me soup, pwity pwease???

melanie.m: ok hon, see you in five

spookyjimjoshua: luv ya, see you soon

~~~~~~~~~~

|Josh|

I texted melanie my address at the speed of light, I didn't know how I felt about her, whether I just really like her as a friend or if I have a crush is questionable. None the less, I was excited to, well, meet her I guess. I plugged in my phone and got up and walked to my room, threw on a shirt, then grabbed a few blankets and pillows. by the time I'd set up camp on the couch, I heard a knock at the door. I jogged over with a wide smile spread across my face. As soon as I opened the hotel's door I was greeted with a hug and smile.

"Joshie!" Melanie cheered as she hugged my tightly.

"Hey Mel!" I laughed as she pulled away, I stept to the side and opened the down wider, she skipped in like a happy schoolgirl which made me laugh.

She turned around and squinted at me, a small smile still showing through.

"You making fun of me?" She said crossing her arms.

"Yep." I chuckled.

She then stepped forward and punched me in the chest lightly, I stepped back and gasped fakely as if she'd really hurt me.

"How dare you punch this." I said placing a hand over my heart.

"I'll apologise when you put on the netfix." She laughed as she plopped down on the couch.

I sat down next to her and pulled up netfix on the tv, I began going through the options before hearing a ding from my phone. I handed the remote to Melanie with a smile before getting up and walking into my room to check my phone.

-Groupchat

Trxye: Where the fam at?

Halseyyy is now online