It's so Hard...

2 years later...

(You have to read stories of this series according to their numbers if you want to catch up the incidents happened in last 2 years. Stella has already met Flynn and many events happened already. Read at least previous 3 stories to keep the pace with this story if you are confused)

Flynn's POV

" Hey, guys, guys. Why are you fighting like this?" I tried to make Tracy and Finn stop fighting but they were not at all in any mood of stopping.

I found both of them fighting crazily as soon as I stepped in the house. I took Tristan in my arms who was holding my coat which was in my hand. He was only 5. He too needed to go through this all. He didn't even know the meaning of parents when he lost them. I ruffled his hair. He buried his face on my shoulder holding my neck tightly. I can feel, he is sleepy. I smiled and patted his head. Then I heard something breaking. I glared at both kids. Tracy and Finn.

" He started." Tracy shouted at once.

" No she started. " Finn glared at her.

Well, these two are always fighting like this. Shouting and screaming all over the house. I got a hard time to stop them. That's not like this they don't love each other. Tracy is always like an elder sister for Finn and they love each other a lot. But when they are fighting they forgot all of their lovely bother and sister moments, both turn into volcanos at once.

" Tracy, Finn. Stop now, enough for today." I said hanging my coat in the chair. I sat down on it with Tristan in my arms.

" What happened guys? Why are you both fighting? " I asked.

" He messed up all my books and refused to arrange them again." Tracy pointed Finn who stuck his tongue out at her.

" She called me Ginipic." He pointed Tracy this time and turned his face to the opposite direction from her.

" Because you are one." Tracy laughed at him.

" You are a big eyed witch." Finn said.

" You are a mouse." Tracy shout back. He doesn't like mouse.

" You are a pumpkin." He shouted. She hates pumpkin.

" You are a bug." Tracy shouted.

" You are a cat." He shouted.

" But I don't hate cat. " Tracy said.

" OK, then withdraw that and put a perfect name for you, pumpkin." He said and smirked.

" OK, mouse I will. " now she smirked.

" Enough guys. Stop now." I said.

They both stopped but kept glaring at each other. I can't stop them. They looked at me. Looked at them I was about to say something but suddenly my phone started to ringing. It was Tasha my cousin. Tracy and Tristan's older sister. She is married to Edwin Stewart and lives in the US.

" Hey, Tasha." I said to her as I picked the call up.

" Flynn, how is everything? " she said and I sighed big time.

" Fine I think. " I said she laughed.

" What happened now?" She asked.

" Leave it. How are you and everyone there?" I asked.

" Yeah, we are fine. How is Tom and Jerry kid?" She asked about Tracy and Finn which made me smile widely.

" They are like Tom and Jerry. Always fighting but in the end everything is fine." I said and turned to see them.

I saw them and smiled. They were watching cartoons and laughing together. Well, that's why I never got tensed about their stupid fighting cause in the end they are again fine together.

" Well, yes I know." Tasha said.
" How is my little baby?" She asked about Tristan.

" He is sleeping." I looked at Tristan and said. He is a very calm boy compared to his peer.

" I am sorry Flynn." Suddenly she said made me confused.

" Why, Tasha?" I asked.

" For not be able to save our family, for not being with you when they threw you out of the house, for not being with you all there now." She said and I could feel that she was crying on the other side.

" Hey, Tasha. Don't say that. You are the best sister ever. And it was not your fault they kicked me out of the house. You yourself were a kid then, how would you help me then that time!!! And about this incident!! You were also a victim that day. They just wanted to kill all of you. But you, Tracy and Finn survived somehow. Now concentrate on your married life. I am here to take care of them. You don't have to worry about that. Just live happily." I said.

" Thanks, Flynn. Thanks for everything. " she said and I smiled.

" No need to say thanks to me. I need to protect my family. " I said and she laughed.

" Stop sending securities here, I already have enough here. Edwin is crazy. " he said and I laughed.

" It's my duty to ensure all of yours security." I said.

" OK, Flynn but strengthen the security for Finn and Tracy with those whom you sent here. Take them back." She said.

" I have already done that here. No worries." I said and she sighed deeply.

" Alright if you say so. I gotta go, Flynn. Take care. I will visit you all soon." She said and hung up.

I looked at Tracy and Finn who were watching TV and then at Tristan who was peacefully sleeping on my lap. It's hard for me to control them but I can give them love and care they need. I know it's not enough but that's the only thing I can do for them.