Chapter 1 ~ The Project

Autumn's P.O.V.

Me:

I'm currently walking down the hallway to the principals office, with my arms crossed

I'm currently walking down the hallway to the principals office, with my arms crossed. You may ask, how did this happen? Well, it all started with him...

I glared at Harvey Mills from across the classroom. He flipped me off and I gladly returned the favor.

"Douche bag!" Harvey yelled from across the room.

"Asshole!"

"Slut!"

"Bitch!"

The teacher walked in and rudely interrupted our fight.

"You two! I've had enough of your behavior!" She screeched. The classroom went dead silent,"I want you both to report to the principals office immediately!" She scowled.

Harvey and I were walking down the hallway to the principals office.

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>

It all started when we were young. Harvey Mills has a twin brother, Max Mills! Basically, I'm mortal enemies with Harvey but my best friend is Max. He is the best guy friend anyone could ever have. He is so sweet, he was my first friend, also my first crush...but let's not talk about that, the last thing I need is guy drama.

Basically, long story short, our mums are best friends and Harvey ended up hating me from the start so I kind of went along with it. We avoid each other at all costs but every day we somehow get worse.

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>

"I've been hearing bad reports from your teacher about both of you! Would anyone like to explain?" The principal asked.

"She/He started it!" We said in unison, pointing at each other.

"Maybe a little...Detention will get your back on track?"

"No no...We promise this won't happen again." I confirmed.

"Well if something happens otherwise...your one way ticket to trouble will be waiting for you, now get back to class."

We started walking back to the classroom when Harvey stopped me.

"Look, if you could like, not start shit with me, that'd be good thank you!"

"Are you kidding?! You started it!"

"Doesn't matter. Just don't talk to me."

"With pleasure!" I said flipping my hair and walking back to class.

When we arrived, we found an unpleasant surprise waiting...

"All the partners have already been picked for your last 8th grade project! Since everyone else is already in pairs, you two will have to be grouped. Your controversial topic is, a certain breed of dog is being band in this town, you two will have to create a project using the guide given, to show your controversy against this. Class dismissed, have a good day class! Remember projects are due by the end of the year!"