Karma And Nagisa (3)

Karma's Story-  

The last bell rang, and school was over. Nagisa should be waiting by the school entrance as always. However, this time i'm going to wait until at least half of the students are gone. This way, it makes my job way easier out for the open. As time pass on by, Nagisa was still waiting there just like a loyal dog he is. Alright time for my chance to shine. The moment I was about to go meet Nagisa outside, that salad-hair girl appeared breaking my plans. Tch, out of all the times. Guess i'll just go sneak in on what they're saying for now. 

Nagisa: "Kayano-san...? What are you doing here? Aren't you're suppose to be at home...?"  

Kayano: "What about you Nagisa-kun? It's pretty late, shouldn't you be at home too?" 

Nagisa: "Ah well, I always walked home with Karma-kun since our apartments are kinda close by." 

Kayano: "I see..."   

Somehow, the air got awkward.  

Nagisa: "Uhm... Kayano-san, is there something you want to say...?" 

And even more awkward. 

Kayano: "Yes... There is something I want to say to you, Nagisa-kun." 

Kayano: "You see Nagisa-kun, I-I... L-l-love......you...

Ha, as if Nagisa could of heard that. 

Nagisa: "....I'm sorry Kayano-san, but can you please repeat that again? I couldn't really hear you because of the wind..." 

See, haha.  

Kayano: "W-what i'm trying to say is...! I.. I love you... Nagisa-kun!"  

For a moment, my eyes open wide. I don't know why, but it somehow struck me.  

Nagisa's Story-  

Huh...? Did Kayano-san just... Confessed to me...? I can see her eyes shutting down tightly, while her hands clenched, biting down her lips. She was shaking, ah her heart beat. I decided to just blow it off and hug her, calming down her heart beat.   

Kayano: "N-Nagisa-kun...?" 

I bite down my lips too, but the truth must be told. 

Nagisa: "Thank you, Kayano-san for loving me and taking care of me this entire time."

I let go of her making a wall distance between us. 

Nagisa: "But, i'm sorry to say... I have someone else on my mind right now."

A moment of silence burst through the wind.  I can see the tears starting to form in her eyes, but she wasn't shaken anymore. Calm. As if she knew that was my answer this entire time. 

Kayano: "It fine... I was kinda expecting that anyway." 

Kayano force a smile on herself, trying to not show the tears. 

Kayano: "H-however... If it fine with you... Can you tell me who it is that you have your mind on...?"  

I soon shut my mouth closed, and gulp down those painful thoughts of before. What Koro-Sensei said to me...