Chapter 1

This is the first discovery that we have found within the centuries. Can you imagine, the huge discoveries with billions of profit?
Yes. Everyone can. Even a little kiddo can also imagine it.
Yeah, I want to be rich.
Together, we can be rich. Who doesn't want to be rich?
"Jan, how's it? Which museum should we put these?
"Well, Grace, these are precious. Never exist before. Let's think. What about the World Centuries Museum? It's the greatest museum around the world in Welmington. Deal?"
"Wow! You know Jan, I think that's why I love you so much. You never disappoint me with every of your idea bud. That's brilliant! Let's travel there now! And where should we put these first?"
"The mystic treasure box", answered Janice with an arrogant expression.

The day after tomorrow, they started to travel to Welmington, a huge country which is well-known of its economical statics and great governmental system.
It takes only 1 day for them to reach there. That's the first time for them to be a bit nervous of what they should send to such a huge museum there, but there's a certainty in their mind that what they found would be accepted with huge payment in the end. They believed it's worth.
The night they arrived there, they decided to stay in a small motel with 2 bed rooms. Everyone's staring at them, especially to what they brought with them.
"Miss, is there any important thing inside that you should carry your stuff with you? Because actually the rule said here that every guest is prohibited to bring any suitcase or stuff especially with the big size one."
"No, we should bring this with us. There's something really important inside and you'll never can pay us if that important thing is lost here, so please, give such privilege for us about this. I'll pay you more", winked Grace. "How much?", asked the owner of the motel. "1.000 bucks. Is it enough?", grinned Grace. "Okay then, deal", said the owner.
Grace paid the 1.000 bucks directly to the maid with a victory expression on her face.
"Grace, are you crazy? It's too much bud, we haven't even known if these could be accepted or not."
"Trust me Jan, this is worth it. I can still earn those 1.000 bucks within 1 month from my job, moreover this is for our discoveries, that we'll get even more than these, and it's billion. Imagine Jan, billion. We can be the richest youngsters ever", said Grace with shiny eyes.
"Okay then, Grace, I trust you", sighed Janice.

Janice was in a huge museum. It's so crowded everywhere. She's so happy that their discoveries were well-known around the world, and all people came to see the first exhibition. "Grace, I'm so happy, I never expect that this would be... Grace, Grace, where are you? Grace? Umm sorry Sir, do you see my friend who...ahh..no.. What's this? Who're you? Don't...Don't... Please, stop!!!"