Nagisa's First Step (1)

Nagisa's Story -   

Lately... I been feeling weird, and i'm not sure why. Not to mention, i been thinking a lot of Karma too... Why i wonder...? Is it because of our friendship?? No, that doesn't seem to be the case. Plus, Karma and I are on good terms now. We were friends a long time ago too... So why am i'm thinking about him and having this weird feeling now...? The moment I keep on picturing that smiling imp gaze, for some reason I can feel the heat running up to my face.   

Nagisa: "Oouuuch!"   

Kayano: "Sheesh, finally you're awake!"

Nagisa: "Huh...? I-I don't get it, why did you hit me all of a sudden?" 

Kayano: "Cuz, you seem to be in a deep thought about something else other than assassinating Koro-Sensei!"  

Nagisa: "W-what makes you think that...?!"  

Kayano: "Eehh~ Look at you! You're face is blushing red again!"  

Rio: "Woaahh~ How rare of you Nagisa-Kun~!" 

Maehara: "Hmph! Seem like our little Nagisa-kun here have finally got himself thinking over a girl~!"    

Nagisa: "W-whaat?! N-no way!"  

Rio: "Oh come on~ What else can you be thinking of that makes your face all red flashy~!

Just then Bitch-Sensei came right in, and notice Nagisa's face right away. 

Bitch-Sensei: "Oh my~ Oh my~ Looks like someone has a crush on someone here~" 

Kayano & Rio & Maehara: "EHHHH~ SO IT IS TRUE NAGISA-KUN~"  

I shook my head in disagreement, trying to hide my hot face under my bangs. Just then, Karma's voice struck me through my head. 

Karma: "Hmm~? Who has a crush~? Nagisa-kun?? Why~ Isn't that some news you got there~" 

Just then I can feel my face getting hotter as Karma's voice echo through inside of me.  So I took a deep breath and stand up high, announcing.  

Nagisa: "U-um...! I have to go to the r-restroom...! Please excuse me..!"  

I bowed my head low, and went running fast as I can out of the classroom grabbing heat on my face more and more. And bamm!  

Nagisa: "Uuughh!"  

As I felt my entire body slowly falling backward, I can feel something soft lifted up my back to balance. It was Koro-Sensei who save me and bumped into to.  

Koro-Sensei: "Nuf-nuf-nuf, why isn't it Nagisa-Kun? This is extremely rare for me to see you skipping class on a time like this..." 

I shook my head no.  

Nagisa: "N-no, that not it Koro-Sensei... I was actually just going to the restroom..." 

Koro-Sensei: "Hmm~ Is that so? You don't usually go out on bathroom breaks like this either."  

I hung my head low, feeling as if I was just exposed to my own home-room teacher. Just then, I felt one of Koro-Sensei's tentacle place on my shoulders as if he was trying to comfort me.  

Koro-Sensei: "It alright Nagisa-kun, I'll let it slide this time... Only if you tell me what's going on that is nuf-nuf-nuf~

I clenched my own hands tight, then look straight up to Koro-Sensei's face and agree to talk it out with Koro-Sensei. I thought, maybe if I talked it out with Koro-Sensei of him being a teacher, he can maybe help me deal with it. Both me and Koro-Sensei walked outside, deep into the woods where no one can hear us, but the birds.