"K-kanan san... You took your time to me... A normal girl who has no good qualities... Kanan-san.."

You-chan's tears didn't let her complete her sentence.

"I... I never felt love... I never felt anything before... But that day... I finally understood what being a human was. Being alive.... I called that feeling love... I didn't know you felt the same... What is this new feeling now... I can't describe it... Help me, Kanan-san !!"

Kanan started crying slowly too. Her tears blocked her view, all she could hear was You-chan's hapiness tears from her phone.

"You-chan... This feeling is called happiness... It's a really rare one..."

Kanan was right, happiness is a really hard-to-find feeling.

"K-kanan-san, t-thank /sob/ you for letting me feel this..!"

"It's okay, You-chan... Look, the time's quite late... You should start sleeping properly, so we can meet tomorrow. You know, it's sunday; Aqours' off day."

You-chan wiped her tears, but that didn't stop her from letting out even more tears.

"I don't remember the last time I slept properly... Thank you again, Kanan-san... G-Good Night"

"Good Night, my You-chan. Don't forget to take your time to sleep and do other stuff you stopped properly doing..!"

You-chan throught about it for a second. What wasn't she doing properly? She only ate if she was starving, she wouldn't sleep unless she couldn't control her eyes, she stopped going to school...

The call ended with both of them smiling to each other, even if they didn't see each other.