✾authors note✾

MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS WEEK MAY 8TH-14TH

Please follow;
  @m.hawareness // Instagram
.
.
.
.
You guys have waited so long for a new chapter and day after day I felt like I'm letting you guys down.
BUT I do have good news!

So you all know the reason I'm not posting is because,  as I have explained in a previous update, I'm currently in my first year of college doing my A-Levels. If you have read my previous update you know my subjects are extremely demanding of me and have my time and effort focused on revision.
BUT you'll be happy to know that my exams start in 1 week and 3 days and this is my schedule:
May 15th - Psychology
May 16th - Sociology
May 17th - History
May 22nd - Psychology
May 23rd - Sociology & History

As you can see; I have 6 exams and they seem spread out. So why exactly should you be excited?
Well my friend, study leave for me starts on the 22nd of May and ends around the 9th of June or somewhere like that. And my last exam is May 23rd. Therefore I have 2 weeks to update and hopefully finish this story before I go back and do A2!

So, on May 23rd to June 9th expect updates hopefully everyday and if not, it'll be every 2 days.

I'm telling you guys this now because I was talking to my mum and she was asking me about study leave, when I had it etc and she asked me about this story (yes she knows). I explained to her how I hadn't finished it and then I remembered on study leave I'll have no revision (apart from maths but I'm failing that anyway hah) so, this story can hopefully be completed!

I'm aiming for a chapter to be updated on May 9th because it'll be my 17th birthday! But please don't go mad if I don't get round to it, I will be doing a shit tonne of revision.

So here you are, a little update on my life. Hope you appreciate the time I'm taking out of my revision (20 minutes) to explain this to you. I love you loads and thank you so much for your support and love!