A dream come true.

Katniss POV

I woke up to the cannon booming.

1

2

3

4

5

Wow. Only 5 people are dead. Jenny,Blake and Zara are awake too by it. Then the anthem begin. I saw the girl from district 5. A boy from district 5. A girl from district 8. A boy from district 3. Then the boy from district 12: Peeta. His face was on the screen. And some words pop up in the bottom of the picture. It said "Possible."

I don't get it. What does that mean. I thought.

Then it ended.

It was still dark. But I saw a figure facing away from me. He was looking up to the dark night sky. My vision got a little blurry. I rubbed my eyes to make it clear. Then I saw the figure.

The figure was a boy.

The boy had a shirt that was orange and had jeans.

His hair was blonde and it reached down half way his neck in the back.It made a point at the end.

That boy looked familiar. It can't be. It could. Maybe I should try to call for him.

"Peeta?" I called. He couldn't hear me. I stood up from my leaf. "Peeta?" I called again."Is that you, Peeta?"

The boy turned around.

It was him. It was Peeta.

"Oh,Peeta!" I said. I run to him, we embrace eachother. My arms wrap around his neck. My head rest on his shoulder. His strong arms wrap around my waist. "I miss you so much." I sobbed."You have no idea."

Peeta broke the hug, but there was a gap between us. We still have our arms wrapped around each other.

"I miss you too." He said. His voice,brought joy to my world.

"Jenny and I miss you so much." I said.

"Hey, it's ok. I'm here now." Peeta said.He wiped my tears away. "I could come back. And fully come back."

"No, you can't. Peeta. You're d-dead." I said.

"No, I could come back." He said. What is he up to? "Can you do me a favor, Katniss. And wake up."

"What?" I said with a little laugh.

"Come on wake up. We need you." He said.

"We?" I asked."Who's we? You mean us?"

"Wake up! Come on, Katniss!" He said again.

"Mom!!!!!" Jenny called out. "Wake up!!!!PLEASE WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!"

"Who's we?" I asked her.

"JUST PLEASE WAKE UP!!!" Jenny screamed again.

And a light traveled through us.

___________________________

I open my eyes, to see that I'm in the forest. That was one weird dream, I thought.

Then I see Jenny slide to me. "Mom! You're awake! We need to go now!" Jenny said. She helped me up. I grabbed my bow and the quiver of arrows. I swung it around my back. I saw something that I've saw before.

I think President Wind ordered them to put them in the arena. They bring back the nightmares and memories back.

Those were mutts. Just like the first games. But they were bigger this time. I Blake pushing off the mutt that is on top of him. "Jenny, get behind me!" I said. She got behind me.